Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mushi_master)
    Quite possibly. Most likely it was because I knew it well at the time due to sure geekitude, now it's just reems of facts where I remember none of the detail. Can't wait to get through this (and the back) to get revising much more interesting stuff like endo and neuro.
    That's because it is reems of [uninteresting] facts :p:

Also, I like the word geekitude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kinkerz)
    That's because it is reems of [uninteresting] facts :p:

Also, I like the word geekitude.
    Precisely! An orthopod I shall never be. I like being able to name more than two antibiotics.

I know right, should patent it or summat.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Finished upper yesterday, halfway through lower at this point. Compartments can suck it.
    I prefer the lower limb to the upper :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx)
    I prefer the lower limb to the upper :yep:
    I find the lower a little easier to make sense of - less muscles with very similar sounding names to remember!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyraell)
    The fact that the oars * don't line up with the handles in your signature is really annoying me. Just sayin...
    * Blades :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    * Blades :hmmm:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oar_(sport_rowing)

:hmmm: yourself

ReputationRep:
    The blades don't look like they match the handles. They're both a part of the oar. It's even quoted under the first picture on your wiki link!

Just saying... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blatant Troll)
    The blades don't look like they match the handles. They're both a part of the oar. It's even quoted under the first picture on your wiki link!

Just saying... :ninja:
    Touche. Seems I misread my own post. If we REALLY want to be precise I suppose I should have said the two parts of the loom (or arguably the loom and the handle) don't line up (which I'm still not convinced they do).

ReputationRep:
    I find the lower a little easier to make sense of - less muscles with very similar sounding names to remember!
    Aah, the joys of the flexor and extensor compartments Knew their attachments and insertions, innervation and action and have now forgotten most of it.
    • PS Helper

Does anyone have any tips for revising for end of year exams made up of SBAs and EMQs? Cuz i'm having difficulty in remembering everything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lantana)
    :eek:
    I thought it was bad that I've only just broken up, but ouch!
    yeah we are off for a week or so starting good friday. tchnically three days off as the rest of it is weekend and bank holiday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    Aah, the joys of the flexor and extensor compartments Knew their attachments and insertions, innervation and action and have now forgotten most of it.
    That's the spirit!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billet-doux)
    Does anyone have any tips for revising for end of year exams made up of SBAs and EMQs? Cuz i'm having difficulty in remembering everything!
    There aren't SBA's in first year now? It was all MCQ/EMQ last year.

[EDIT] Just realised I read that wrong, of course it was SBAs/EMQs last year (not short answer like I read it somehow!)
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    There aren't SBA's in first year now? It was all MCQ/EMQ last year.
    We've had SBAs introduced this year :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx)
    We've had SBAs introduced this year :sadnod:
    My commiserations

Still MCQ times for us, think I've got the hang of how to revise for them now. OSCE on the other hand...

ReputationRep:
    What's the difference between SBAs and MCQs?

ReputationRep:
    whats the difference between an SBA and MCQ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kinkerz)
    What's the difference between SBAs and MCQs?
    hahaha great minds...

ReputationRep:
    Nothing :P

I read that as short answert questions for some reason. Think I should sleep...

ReputationRep:
    You guys at King's don't have any written questions?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.