Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L.O.V.E.)
    My cousin worked at T in the Park and some drunk moron had pissed in a pint cup and thrown it over the bar at all the staff. The security was like "It's ok, we've got him and thrown him out." :lolwut:

He got to see some good bands and stuff but... is that worth getting covered in piss for? :/
    Umm... YEAH?! :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L.O.V.E.)
    My cousin worked at T in the Park and some drunk moron had pissed in a pint cup and thrown it over the bar at all the staff. The security was like "It's ok, we've got him and thrown him out." :lolwut:

He got to see some good bands and stuff but... is that worth getting covered in piss for? :/
    I have come home from a night in a ****ty student nightclub covered in piss, and still classed it as a 'good night out'. Seeing good bands live would be an advantage!

You can always take a shower. It might be your only opportunity ever to see a particular band live.

ReputationRep:
    The Liam is passed out and looking extra adorable I is sitting up for a bit 'cause I has indigestion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twinlensreflex)
    Attachment 153629

This is how I'm spending my evening. And none of them are my cats. I should probably be doing something more teenager-y. Or y'know...revision.

I have an irrational fear of dating websites. :L
    those cats are so friendly :eek:

my cats always run in the opposite direction when they see me :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Somehow I can't stop the pressing the play button on either Spotify or YouTube for Loreen's Euphoria - It's well and truly in there now!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loulou111)
    those cats are so friendly :eek:

my cats always run in the opposite direction when they see me :getmecoat:
    Awwh bless! I was missing two who were less friendly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Look at the purty page I wrote for our JCR's site. Also at my awesome emails (news items on the front page).
    Monsieur, I hate to break it to you, but I don't think Merton's Welfare system is the envy of othe [sic] colleges. Especially since it appears to be identical to ours. So back off with your welfare-related superiority complex. Otherwise, job well done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ars Ludicra)
    Monsieur, I hate to break it to you, but I don't think Merton's Welfare system is the envy of othe [sic] colleges. Especially since it appears to be identical to ours. So back off with your welfare-related superiority complex. Otherwise, job well done.
    I've been told that by OUSU's Vice-President for Welfare and one of the people running the 'Mind Your Head' campaign (along with the top people within Merton's welfare system, who presumably you don't trust). They've also said other colleges use Merton as a model for welfare, so it's entirely possible New copied us. And there is more to it than just the structure of officers. :p:

Otherwise thank you.

ReputationRep:
    I experienced printer rage today. When someone takes the only functioning colour printer on the level to then print of 300 pages in black and white (3 spare black and white printers) it really pisses me off.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Just found out that we can't do Cabaret for our second semester show. We need an alternative, ideas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    Just found out that we can't do Cabaret for our second semester show. We need an alternative, ideas?
    Oklahoma!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    I've been told that by OUSU's Vice-President for Welfare and one of the people running the 'Mind Your Head' campaign (along with the top people within Merton's welfare system, who presumably you don't trust). They've also said other colleges use Merton as a model for welfare, so it's entirely possible New copied us. And there is more to it than just the structure of officers. :p:

Otherwise thank you.
    Well, the (former) head of the Counselling Service who is now in charge of welfare for the entire University said more or less the same thing to us when we had our pre-Freshers' Week meetings with her. So there. Long may New College be a million times better than Merton. Amen.

Also, it's my birthday in two week's time. I feel like I'm going to have to come up with something really good now that the Queen has had her jubilee. That ***** is always trying to out-do me.

ReputationRep:
    Well, the (former) head of the Counselling Service who is now in charge of welfare for the entire University said more or less the same thing to us when we had our pre-Freshers' Week meetings with her.

Also, it's my birthday in two week's time. I feel like I'm going to have to come up with something really good now that the Queen has had her jubilee. That ***** is always trying to out-do me.
    I think the Counselling Service might not like us since we do out peer support training in-house now (after stealing one of their trainers). But whatever.

And don't be jealous at HM, queens gotta stick together. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I just ate an entire share-sized bag of Maltesers.

Oops.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam_G)

Oops.
    I had a bunch of deep fried samosas and deep fried poori. Oh and some cake too. I win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam_G)

Oops.
    Nom.

ReputationRep:
    Cold lunch in hall because apparently it's a bank holiday? Sadtimes.

Also, :lolwut::

ReputationRep:
    TSRLGBTSCT Sex Party.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    TSRLGBTSCT Sex Party.
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    :erm:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.