Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    It is a forum for discussion.

What should we talk about then, Mr Dictator?

(Yeah I'm being nice by adding the tator! Little TBBT humour there! :lol:)
    Haha fair enough you made your point! To be honest of all the rumours going around I'm still optimistic that we can get a player like Jovetic and Im convinced he will be brilliant for us if he does come in. Other than that I've yet to hear a player that is linked to us, worthy of being a 'Wenger signing'.

ReputationRep:
    Had a good laugh from the last couple of pages

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmperorMustard)
    Guys stop talking about buying Lamela and Jovetic and start talking about buying Etherington and Shane Long.

Realistic expectations, come on :beard:. Aim low.
    Of course, pogba, fabregas and jovetic will come in the same transfer window?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jibberish)
    Haha fair enough you made your point! To be honest of all the rumours going around I'm still optimistic that we can get a player like Jovetic and Im convinced he will be brilliant for us if he does come in. Other than that I've yet to hear a player that is linked to us, worthy of being a 'Wenger signing'.
    Yaya sonoggo or something like that. Wenger confirmed it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Why not?

I'm not saying it will happen but if Wenger wanted to, he could make it happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goofymark13)
    Yeah - there are reports that he's passed the medical so he may be revealed soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goofymark13)
    Yes, but I don't think he will come into our first team next season. In all honesty, I haven't even seen him play so can't judge him obviously

ReputationRep:
    Why not?

I'm not saying it will happen but if Wenger wanted to, he could make it happen.
    You're not getting pogba. You're not going to get fabregas, it will be next to impossible to get both of them.

ReputationRep:
    You're not getting pogba. You're not going to get fabregas, it will be next to impossible to get both of them.
    If Wenger decided to spend big money on them, they could come. It is not impossible - probably about a 10% chance.

ReputationRep:
    Any arsenal fan with sense would realise that. I thought all the fickle fans stopped supporting arsenal during the Great Drought

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but I don't think he will come into our first team next season. In all honesty, I haven't even seen him play so can't judge him obviously
    He won't be in our first team next season apart from maybe the COC matches

ReputationRep:
    well you wanted a "Wenger signing" you got it

ReputationRep:
    If Wenger decided to spend big money on them, they could come. It is not impossible - probably about a 10% chance.
    10% chance each, meaning a 1% chance for you to get both of them :lol:

(Original post by sevchenko)
    Any arsenal fan with sense would realise that. I thought all the fickle fans stopped supporting arsenal during the Great Drought
    Just seems that when people are still arsenal at heart, until you're in a top 4 battle in january then suddenly they're man city fans(yes I witness a guy turn into a man city fan while I was at college) he still had an arsenal t shirt as well. :rofl: I love football so funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    well you wanted a "Wenger signing" you got it
    Well I meant someone like Cazorla last summer. That was a Wenger signing! Cant remember how much he paid for him put he's been the buy of the season and he was already playing first team football for Malaga. Although Wenger tends to wait until the end of summer so he can get them for cheaper so id wait till about August.

ReputationRep:
    Just seems that when people are still arsenal at heart, until you're in a top 4 battle in january then suddenly they're man city fans(yes I witness a guy turn into a man city fan while I was at college) he still had an arsenal t shirt as well. :rofl: I love football so funny.
    :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    Well I meant someone like Cazorla last summer. That was a Wenger signing! Cant remember how much he paid for him put he's been the buy of the season and he was already playing first team football for Malaga. Although Wenger tends to wait until the end of summer so he can get them for cheaper so id wait till about August.
    Cazorla was either 12 million or 16 million

ReputationRep:
    Maybe u guys could get lukaku on loan he said himself he's not expecting to get into the Chelsea team this year and he's looking,for another loan spell he has been good at west brom

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why not just buy benteke?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diggy)
    Maybe u guys could get lukaku on loan he said himself he's not expecting to get into the Chelsea team this year and he's looking,for another loan spell he has been good at west brom

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why help Chelsea?

ReputationRep:
    I don't see what point you're trying to make though. Looking through the past few Chelsea thread pages, you guys have been talking about Cavani, Benteke, Marquinhos, Falcao, Bale and Gundogan. Does it mean you expect to sign them all? It's a football forum, people will talk about signing players because - frankly put - that's all there is to do in the off season. I don't think any person in their right mind thinks we're going to sign Pogba, Fabregas, Jovetic, Lamela, Grenier, Sanogo, Williams etc all in one window...

If I were you I'd be far more concerned if the Arsenal Board of Directors were sitting in a room talking about making all of these signings than a bunch of guys (and girls) on an internet forum.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.