Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Mad game at Huish Park. Chesterfield come back from 2-0 down to win. Yeovil set for life in the fourth tier?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Mad game at Huish Park. Chesterfield come back from 2-0 down to win. Yeovil set for life in the fourth tier?
    59th min we were 2-0 down, 69th min we took the lead at 3-2. 4 points clear of 7th now but this L1 play off race is still very open, especially with some teams having games in hand.

Didn't go so can't comment on Yeovil's performance but 12 points off 20th with 6 games left - surely gonners?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by joddcfc)
    Didn't go so can't comment on Yeovil's performance but 12 points off 20th with 6 games left - surely gonners?
    Definitely. Colchester will join them, but the other two are still to be determined. Intriguing battle.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely. Colchester will join them, but the other two are still to be determined. Intriguing battle.
    Agreed. Can't name the other two.

ReputationRep:
    Had a 7 fold acca. Birmingham, Norwich, Middlesbrough, Brentford, Charlton, Bournemouth & Watford.

£5 stake - Returns £2659

One of the worst teams in the league beat one of the form sides in the league

I hope Millwall absolutely crumble into nothingness.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Millwall's match sounds a bit tasty. Old school London grudge match.

ReputationRep:

Derby have goal difference on their side
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)

Derby have goal difference on their side
    Bournemouth and Boro to go up I think. Brentford-Derby play-off final.

ReputationRep:
    Bournemouth and Boro to go up I think. Brentford-Derby play-off final.
    I don't know, I really don't know. I can see any of the Top 4 making it. Such a difficult league, Fulham & Wigan suffering near the foot & Brentford & Bournemouth striving for promotion. Forest seemed like a certainty to be in & around the auto places and I was expecting Cardiff to be up there too.

I am so happy.

ReputationRep:
    A point against Derby with 10 men. ****ing get in. Win V Boro on Monday and I think we can do it still.

ReputationRep:
    I am not so sure about writing off Colchester since they have a guaranteed 3 points next weekend. I wish all our games were away, that is how poor we are at home.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Great performance and vital result for MK away at Swindon today.

ReputationRep:
    ****. Down to 10 men for an off the ball incident but by some accounts it was just regular grappling at a corner & Austin was given a straight red for it.

I'd take a draw

Didn't get that draw then.

ReputationRep:
    Calling it, Afobe to score the winner vs Brentford in the playoff final.

its not like I change my mind a lot..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    Didn't get that draw then.

Blackburn will have one eye on their FA Cup replay on Wednesday, so this was a great opportunity to capitalise on that and keep our strong run going. We were always gonna lose when the assistant coach was suspended (and probably sacked). It disrupts the team.

And there's no Football League show :emo:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Midlander)
    I am not so sure about writing off Colchester since they have a guaranteed 3 points next weekend. I wish all our games were away, that is how poor we are at home.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Funny thing is, Colchester fans say the exact same thing.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.u...-bid-1-7194024

At least Red Bull aren't a dodgy company & would likely invest to elevate us back to the Premier League. But I have to say, I'm not fond of us being branded a Red Bull team & having their logo plastered everywhere at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.u...-bid-1-7194024

At least Red Bull aren't a dodgy company & would likely invest to elevate us back to the Premier League. But I have to say, I'm not fond of us being branded a Red Bull team & having their logo plastered everywhere at all.
    That's football these days though. Would you rather Elland Road keep its name and slum it out in the Championship for another 5 years or have the 'red bull arena', some serious financial stability and get Back In the big league?

I know what my answer would be.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 21, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.