Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeirdF)
    For F214: 44/60 (Jan 2010)

For F215: 66/100 (Jan 2011)

Combined: 114/160 (Jan 2014 and June 2011)
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    I used the letters instead of the actual words for the respiration question will i still get the marks?

ReputationRep:
    Really odd question- hopefully someone can help me out and put my mind at rest tho. In the question about grana i spelt photosystem as photostem instead. I have no clue why i did this but will they give me benefit of the doubt and give me the mark? I used it in the correct context.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rupinder96)
    I used the letters instead of the actual words for the respiration question will i still get the marks?
    They asked for letters apparently so you're all good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by games211)
    All you guys with 40's and 50's and I am here with high 20's LOOOL I am done!
    Loool snap

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I reckon you'd still get the mark! Plus it's really easy to misread photostem as photosystem so if you're lucky whoever marks your paper probably won't even notice :') don't worry about it
    (Original post by Luciellaa)
    Really odd question- hopefully someone can help me out and put my mind at rest tho. In the question about grana i spelt photosystem as photostem instead. I have no clue why i did this but will they give me benefit of the doubt and give me the mark? I used it in the correct context.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone put larger leaves so larger surface area?

ReputationRep:
    I put the sun leaves will have fewer stomata on the upper surface of the leaf? Did i misread the question? Would I still get a mark?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by games211)
    All you guys with 40's and 50's and I am here with high 20's LOOOL I am done!
    I feel ya bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocbrownie)
    Anyone put larger leaves so larger surface area?
    SNAP! I thought I was the only one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saltedcaramel1)
    Me too 😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioAgent)
    Thats your opinion not mine. I can describe something how I like thank you very much. #SoCalledFreedomOfSpeach
    You do realise freedom of speech just means you can't be prosecuted/put in prison for what you say, not that other people can't criticise it right? Because freedom of speech is literally the worst defence ever for saying something rude and discriminatory... just saying.

ReputationRep:
    Haha phew! I didn't actually read the question 😂 is it deffo wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocbrownie)
    Haha phew! I didn't actually read the question 😂 is it deffo wrong?
    I put that, I think it might be right because it said structure so surely it would have a larger leaf to capture and absorb more light

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingcobra007)
    I put that, I think it might be right because it said structure so surely it would have a larger leaf to capture and absorb more light
    That was my logic as well, hopefully we get it right

ReputationRep:
    That was my logic as well, hopefully we get it right
    Yay! I hope so, so did I, didn't even really think about it haha thought that was one straight forward question till coming on here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaDalby97)
    You do realise freedom of speech just means you can't be prosecuted/put in prison for what you say, not that other people can't criticise it right? Because freedom of speech is literally the worst defence ever for saying something rude and discriminatory... just saying.
    All I said was it was gay I dodnt say anything about gay people. Did I? No! Just because you think homosexuality is fine and "There is nothing wrong with it" does not mean you can now force me to accept that. Would you be so outspoken if I called it straight? I dont have anything against gay people but I believe that Homosexuality is wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingcobra007)
    But the issue with this is that there was. Bigger surface area, surely the plant with the larger surface area (shaded in this example) would have higher if not the same rate of photosynthesis at higher intensities of light?

I didn't put it but I think the answer was more photosynthetic pigments

(Original post by baffledchick)
    Yay! I hope so, so did I, didn't even really think about it haha thought that was one straight forward question till coming on here
    <br />

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChoccyPhilly)
    Nut the issue with this is that there was. Bigger surface area, surely the plant with the larger surface area (shaded in this example) would have higher if not the same rate of photosynthesis at Niger intensities of light?

I didn't put it but I think the answer was more photosynthetic pigments

<br />
    Ahh! Ofcourse that's my fault for not paying more attention -.- there goes another mark just when I thought I was nearly hitting a solid 40

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baffledchick)
    Ahh! Ofcourse that's my fault for not paying more attention -.- there goes another mark just when I thought I was nearly hitting a solid 40
    I'm not so sure but the larger surface area just doesn't make sense to me. I wish I wrote more photosynthetic pigments but I was literally in the last minute of the exam when I got round to that question after skipping it initially

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 3, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.