Turn on thread page Beta

Fantasy Football League 2007/08 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    43 points with Fabregas my captain and Adebayor to play. Hopefuly some bonuses to come.

ReputationRep:
    Bonuses in Ronaldo got 3 Tevez 2 for United.

Berbatov got 2 for me And Lampard 1

68 with Fabregas only left to play.

ReputationRep:
    Bonuses take me to 67 to end the week. Not bad.

ReputationRep:
    62 points Adebayor left

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lfc4life)
    Decisions about transfers for me...I want 1 more Blackburn player to make it 5 double gameweekers, also want Tevez in my team and Lampard looks good for this week(derby), how the hell do I manage to do this all?

P.S Can anyone who watched Villa match today tell me if Agbonlahor deserved bonus points?
    He did. Man of the match.

ReputationRep:
    I watched most the Villa match and i don't know who got the bonuses so this should be a fair assesment:

Young- Official MoTM and did very well, only player to look half decent really. 3 Points.

Agbonalhor- Superbly cleared off his own line and scored a well taken header. Made a few runs. 2 Points.

No idea who deserves the last; Poor game so you can't decide. Give it to Forsell seeing as he's just back from injury and looked no less sharp then the rest.

ReputationRep:
    1 Villa, 1 Blackburn next week. No Arsenal/Newcastle currently and no rush to get any.

ReputationRep:
    61 with Fabregas and Flamini to play, good week,

I actually hope Flamini doesn't play, as Richards/Cole are on the bench (i can't remember who I set first) Richards got 6, Cole got 8, so looking good

ReputationRep:
    Up to 6th

ReputationRep:
    Knowing my luck with choosing captains Fabregas will probably end up getting 2 (4pts) tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Good week, up to 13th from 18th and still with Adebayor left

Decisions about transfers for me...I want 1 more Blackburn player to make it 5 double gameweekers, also want Tevez in my team and Lampard looks good for this week(derby), how the hell do I manage to do this all?

P.S Can anyone who watched Villa match today tell me if Agbonlahor deserved bonus points?
    Yes. He'll get two or three.

ReputationRep:
    Great week for me Up to 42nd from about 60th. Have 68 points with Fabregas left to play (like 99% of TSR).

ReputationRep:
    i'm on the first page of the league form again!

serves me right for spending 16 points on transfers :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    I dont avoid having 2 defenders from any one team, let alone 3. If United concede tomorrow, he automatically loses like 12 points. Too much of a risk IMO.
    I agree.

And I really hate Benitez. I took out Richards (who got a clean sheet) and put in Finnan (who didn't play). I was looking forward to this weekend but I've done rubbish. I really hope Fabregas plays well and bags me a load of points.

ReputationRep:
    Hope he gets sent off

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

If that does happen... :hmmm:

It was an okay-ish weekend for me. All of my defenders got clean sheets, which has never happened before, I don't think. But Fabregas could potentially make it a great gameweek. Chances of a hat-trick?

ReputationRep:
    And misses a pen

ReputationRep:
    Thanks to Ronaldo, i have gone up 2 places.. :eek:

Roll on Arsenal game... rack up 2 more points.

ReputationRep:
    I just hope these "changes" wenger means tonight doesn't mean Cesc and Toure don't play, surely not twice in a row they'll be rested...?
    Cmon, his 1st name isn't Rafa

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.