Finally my BBM and Email is set up!

(Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
      Banged it out in the library today :dumbells:
      Well done

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by aliluvschoc)
      Why? Ran out of red paint? :sexface:
      :nah::sexface:

Also, when do you have free time for the avatar thingy? I asked around and no one else responded. There's still time before chirstmas and I'll probably use it every year. :puppyeyes:

(Original post by JayAyy)
      CP wants to rainbow kiss you :sexface:
      :puke:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by amiejade-x)
      banged what out? :lolwut:

:ahee:
      Yes, I spent the day masturbating in the library

ReputationRep:
      Typical black person. :fatcontroller:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by sango)
      Finally my BBM and Email is set up!
      yday my Uncle in Lagos asked me for my pin :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Crazy Paving)
      Typical black person. :fatcontroller:
      The blackest person on TSR :smug:

ReputationRep:
      :rofl2: What did you do?

ReputationRep:
      The blackest person on TSR :smug:
      :zomg:

":smug:" > JayAyy. Is that you?! Black Jay is deffo the black person on TSR, below flowermaster.

ReputationRep:
      lol :mmm:

/immaturity

ReputationRep:
      :rofl:

"Goooooooooood evenin' Suh!"

ReputationRep:
      :nah::sexface:

Also, when do you have free time for the avatar thingy? I asked around and no one else responded. There's still time before chirstmas and I'll probably use it every year. :puppyeyes:

You might have noticed my lack of activity on TSR lately (you better have done *****). I've had one full size experiment and report to conduct (Loz was one of my fine participants) and then evaluate and write up, two module exams, this current research proposal which is being handed in tomorrow, and a final exam on Thursday for which I haven't had time to revise for yet. I have been a tad bit busy. But I will (if I have any energy left) work on it perhaps Friday.

I might add that I have also had to make time for sleeping, masturbation, showering, eating, daydreaming, playing on my DS, despairing, and shopping.

You might have noticed my lack of activity on TSR lately (you better have done *****). I've had one full size experiment and report to conduct (Loz was one of my fine participants) and then evaluate and write up, two module exams, this current research proposal which is being handed in tomorrow, and a final exam on Thursday for which I haven't had time to revise for yet. I have been a tad bit busy. But I will (if I have any energy left) work on it perhaps Friday.

:awesome:

Hows it?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Loz17)
        :awesome:

Hows it?
        Writing psychological experiments up is akin to how I would imagine being buggered by the business end of a king cobra would feel like. You have to make sure you do it completely correctly whilst maintaining your sanity or the poison of APA styling and referencing will leave you suicidal.

My poor housemates had to do that experiment at least twice each, as there's 5 psychology students in the house. It almost ended in a fist fight (though one more likely to involve pillows and pyjamas), between me and Atote over who should get who. And she's in my group too. :lol:

But the two exams I've had so far went pretty well. Same won't be said for the Thursday exam though. :mmm:

ReputationRep:

I might add that I have also had to make time for sleeping, masturbation, showering, eating, daydreaming, playing on my DS, despairing, and shopping.

:console: Good luck with it all!

I will definitely make it your worth your while though. :sexface: Let's just say, you won't have to make time for masturbation. :jiggy:

Spoiler:
        Show
        Damn your bf. I'll shop for you instead. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
        :zomg:

":smug:" > JayAyy. Is that you?! Black Jay is deffo the black person on TSR, below flowermaster.
        Cheers CP :smug:

I need to over-take flowermaster

ReputationRep:
        :console: Good luck with it all!

I will definitely make it your worth your while though. :sexface: Let's just say, you won't have to make time for masturbation. :jiggy:

Spoiler:
        Show
        Damn your bf. I'll shop for you instead. :ahee:
        :sexface::mmm:

I still have 300 words left to write on my proposal, but I think I've reached a dead end. Considering I was thinking of just not doing it earlier I think it's as good as it will get. :lol:

I've found that I'm having anxiety dreams too. The last one involved me killing a pet rabbit (all though it was not quite dead) by dropping it over the banister by mistake, and Stephen Fry who was not gay. And I was trying to sleep on a floor which sloped towards him as he was waiting on a deep red velvet chaise lounge. We were also in a brightly coloured tent, if that makes it any worse.

(Original post by Amandeep_Psych07)
          :rofl:

"Goooooooooood evenin' Suh!"
          lol

ReputationRep:
          Why does the thread die when Pol re-enters? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
          Normally we just tend to let him spam away. :dontknow: In his own little world. :fluffy:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        What newspaper do you read/prefer?
        Useful resources
        AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.