The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well she's had tennants kid recently.

There's something odd about that.
Original post by cambo211
Well she's had tennants kid recently.

There's something odd about that.

:eek: That really is odd... That, ad the fact that she actually is the 5th doctor's daughter.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Apagg
Reckon we'll ever see his daughter again? (the one that was cloned from him a little while back)

She was supposed to get her own series, but I think that was canned.
I just had a thought.

The Doctor either knows that Amy's pregnant, or just knows that something's weird with her Schrodinger's Foetus. Ganger!Doctor presumably also knows this. Now, some of the Gangers have been shown to have quite different personalities than their counterparts (although this could just be due to the fact they were constantly killed and reborn, and can remember that, whereas Ganger!Doctor hasn't). So, what if Ganger!Doctor decides he doesn't want to keep it a secret from Amy?

Probably been brought up already, I guess XD
That might give them a reason to take Ganger Doctor with them instead of real Doctor.
In the first preview clip anyone else find it interesting that only Jen is looking like a ganger whilst the rest look normal?

She's the one being least human.
Original post by SirMasterKey
In the first preview clip anyone else find it interesting that only Jen is looking like a ganger whilst the rest look normal?

She's the one being least human.

Hmmm. Interesting. But she was the one who was initially pushing the point that she was a person and that she was real. She wanted to be seen that way and then when her plans backfired I guess she did the "Well, two can play at that game" thing and started acting the way they expected her to.
Original post by NaturalDisaster
Hmmm. Interesting. But she was the one who was initially pushing the point that she was a person and that she was real. She wanted to be seen that way and then when her plans backfired I guess she did the "Well, two can play at that game" thing and started acting the way they expected her to.

I think it's more she felt betrayed than her plan backfired. Therefore she doesn't want to be human as notice as she says 'have you bcome that human...'.
Original post by SirMasterKey
I think it's more she felt betrayed than her plan backfired. Therefore she doesn't want to be human as notice as she says 'have you bcome that human...'.

Yeah. She doesn't want to be human anymore because of what they've done to them. Except for Rory. :love:
More speculation on Amy being a clone

'Amy I wouldn't'

'Nor would I, what can you do?'

'At last wait for an acid suit!'

If now would she why is she going? :holmes:
Original post by sleekchic
Clip from The Almost People http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/news/bulletin_110524_03/Latest_Clip_from_The_Almost_People

I thought it was quite funny really. I mean there's just something about Matt Smith in that clip. He makes being weird/odd cool and funny.

He's enjoying there being two of him far too much :p:
Reply 3131
Pretty sure we knew this anyway, but something in regards to epi-7 that has just been tweeted by DoctorWho_BBC.

Spoilered just in case you wanna avoid everything in regards to episode 7.

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Not a spoiler really, since they revealed that information in a trailer a while back, I believe.
tbh doc who is awesome ha simples
River Kingston was on the Chelsea Flower Show programme thinger on Monday, and Doctor Who came up. When asked about we'll be losing her again (well, the we here is England, as she also does work in America, not specifically Doctor Who) she said that she keeps coming back for Doctor Who. Is this a little slip up that she might be back next series?

It's about a minute and a half in.

Original post by LastLordofTime
River Kingston was on the Chelsea Flower Show programme thinger on Monday, and Doctor Who came up. When asked about we'll be losing her again (well, the we here is England, as she also does work in America, not specifically Doctor Who) she said that she keeps coming back for Doctor Who. Is this a little slip up that she might be back next series?

Could she have just meant the autumn half?

Also just noticed you put River Kingston :lol:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by LastLordofTime

Eugh, want to punch Alan Titchmarsh in the face for his slander of video games :dry:
Lol, River Kingston. Y'know what, I'm not even going to correct it. That's just awesome XD
River Kingston? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Love it!
Original post by Yoghurt
Pretty sure we knew this anyway, but something in regards to epi-7 that has just been tweeted by DoctorWho_BBC.

Spoilered just in case you wanna avoid everything in regards to episode 7.

Spoiler

again?

Spoiler

Latest

Trending

Trending