Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[New] Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by player19)
    Sorry, but it was not a compliment.
    If you're gonna judge people post your own photo then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    You look beautiful Your eyes are so pretty!
    I look tired after college
    But thank you so much,your hair is to die for! Can we swap,pretty please:innocent:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurenatlantic)
    I look tired after college
    But thank you so much,your hair is to die for! Can we swap,pretty please:innocent:
    Haha you don't look tired at all! And thank you! I gladly would, it's been 6 months since I had a haircut, a trim is desperately needed :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanbabbar./)
    Well, the purpose of this thread, is to post photos of yourself, so it's a bit obvious as to why she is posting on here.
    The purpose is to post a photo of yourself. My guess is she posted one initially, then got a couple of nice comments and now seems to be fishing for more, most probably because she doesn't get much attention in real life and is looking for reassurance. Yes that is harsh but my point is that it can be unhealthy to get addicted to this sort of thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    Wow! ILoveUSA is beautiful! She is also Ariane Rinehart, an actress about to star alongside Emma Watson in Noah :rolleyes: Do these people not know about google image search? No wonder she took her photo down :rofl:

I was fooled into believing it was her!
    I feel very stupid now

(Original post by de_monies)
    Tad harsh? Though I guess if you're comparing him to Ariane Rhinehart, that's a bit of an achievment
    OH Snap. What the bloody hell!

I kind of feel sorry for ILOVEUSA now. :/

ReputationRep:
    Super happy,my new lta shirt came today and I'm starting my new job tomorrow!
    No foundation, do excuse the odd spot :ahee:
    Attachment 214656

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You look like my ex! She was purdy, and you are to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesNeedHelp2)
    OH Snap. What the bloody hell!

I kind of feel sorry for ILOVEUSA now. :/
    :lol: She brought it upon herself by using a fake photo. :nopity:

ReputationRep:
    Attachment 214656

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I love your hair!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubblyraindrop)
    Sorry about the quality! Months of revision paid off for an exam I had today so I can now procrastinate on TSR Attachment 214669

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A levels or uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)
    I love how ILoveUSA clocked two weeks later that a google image search could show her twitter profile, directly from the search results :rofl:
    At the very least, she could have used her (or his) brain, downloaded it and posted it as an attachment. That way, it wouldn't have a twitpic link

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hskjlclcn)
    You look like my ex! She was purdy, and you are to
    Aw thank you! I'm sure your ex is prettier
    I love your hair!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Apart from the colour it's all natural,couldn't find the effort in straightening the beast today!:cute:
    But thank you c:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    At the very least, she could have used her (or his) brain, downloaded it and posted it as an attachment. That way, it wouldn't have a twitpic link
    Yeah but even if she did do it as an attachment, we could still download the picture. Then check it on google images. Remember the image search allows you to find similar looking images, so just look for the picture that matches

ReputationRep:
    Sorry about the quality! Months of revision paid off for an exam I had today so I can now procrastinate on TSR Attachment 214669

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yo' goddamn beautiful.
    Peak times.

ReputationRep:
    Attachment 214656

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ehh, you have lovely hair and lovely eyes

ReputationRep:
    A levels or uni?
    Uni

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yo' goddamn beautiful.
    Peak times.
    Thankyou yo gorgeous yourselff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'll continue my theme of not following this thread's intended purpose and post an old-ish picture (9 months?). This is when I got back really drunk and decided to pluck my eyebrows. Not my best look ever.

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou yo gorgeous yourselff.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aha, no problemo

(Original post by JordanR)
    I'll continue my theme of not following this thread's intended purpose and post an old-ish picture (9 months?). This is when I got back really drunk and decided to pluck my eyebrows. Not my best look ever.

Ahh, I see the eyebrows, they don't look too bad to be honest.
    I actually really like the hair,
    You look good dude.

ReputationRep:

You actually did a great job of plucking your own eyebrows. Better than some of the girls I've seen.

ReputationRep:

lifting version of Harry Styles

also I still can't get over that jawline, I want to stroke it in real life...

no hetero

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.