Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jack_smith969)
    Do you want my real answer or my interview answer
    ha ha lol
    would love to hear both!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IIS~)
    Have most Year 13s heard back? Getting really nervous.

I'm starting to think that they only have a few offers left to give out now since a lot of quality candidates are being turned down...
    I'm year 13 and still waiting, I'm getting quite nervous too so you're not the only one

(Original post by jollygood)
    I believe there are a lot of year 13's that are yet to hear back from them. Yesterday and today was the rejection day so I am thinking they are first rejecting applicants and then will give out offers to the remaining. Tomorrow hopefully is going to be the day of offers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Fingers (and toes) crossed you're right, I've never ever wanted anything as much as I want an offer from Barts.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had been put on the waiting list yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhRose)
    ha ha lol
    would love to hear both!
    East London- great diversity, so you are exposed to a variety of people and diseases which is quite unique. Top quality teaching and facilities

(Also is cheap to live in compared to the rest of london~ but central london is quick and easily accessible. Amazing nightlife, you get a degree that will is more accepted by london hospitals and so greater chance you will get to work in london ~hopefully. London is basically the best city in the World and a lot of money is being invested which can only serve to create a better student experience )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasminalsaffar)
    Has anyone had been put on the waiting list yet?
    Hello! I was just wondering....how would you know if you were put on the waiting list?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saltedcaramel)
    Hello! I was just wondering....how would you know if you were put on the waiting list?
    According to their newsletter they would have sent an email ... I think they are getting rejections out of the way first ....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    According to their newsletter they would have sent an email ... I think they are getting rejections out of the way first ....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah okay. So, if your track is updated, does that mean you're unsuccessful or can you still be on the waiting list?

ReputationRep:
    That cheeky grin you get when you receive a message from SMD admissions (someone should tell them to change their name or give them an urban dictionary )

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay. So, if your track is updated, does that mean you're unsuccessful or can you still be on the waiting list?
    iirc, the email mentioned that you will receive a rejection on track and THEN an email to say you're on the waiting list.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Very unlikely ... One would have thought they would send both simultaneously ... ( pretty cruel otherwise no ? )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jack_smith969)
    East London- great diversity, so you are exposed to a variety of people and diseases which is quite unique. Top quality teaching and facilities

(Also is cheap to live in compared to the rest of london~ but central london is quick and easily accessible. Amazing nightlife, you get a degree that will is more accepted by london hospitals and so greater chance you will get to work in london ~hopefully. London is basically the best city in the World and a lot of money is being invested which can only serve to create a better student experience )
    ha ha cool- better get revising then

ReputationRep:
    WOO It's my Birthdayyy ;p

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by momo26396)
    Happy Birthday mate!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When is the last day that everybody will have a post-interview verdict?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matthew150)
    Happy Birthday mate!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks man! ;')

ReputationRep:
    Many happy returns of the day .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday
    Hope you get Barts offer as a surprise present today

ReputationRep:
    undergrad international here applying for A100 havent receive a reply yet! is that good or bad anyone in the same boat as me?

ReputationRep:
    For all you who've just heard, congratulations.

Here's the Offer Holder's thread!
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2625682

Anyone waiting, they're not doing it in any specific order, so you have just as much chance as anyone of getting an offer. They probably do it over several days just to see the drama in this thread haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tankker)
    undergrad international here applying for A100 havent receive a reply yet! is that good or bad anyone in the same boat as me?
    I haven't heard back either

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.