Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aderyn96)
    Anyone still waiting on DMU? I was hoping to have heard by 31st March as I really want to get accommodation sorted and everything!
    Don't worry, you're not missing much! We can't choose accommodation till the 7th of May unless your offer is unconditional and that won't happen until we do the nhs forms in like June. So you're not missing much on the accommodation front. :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nesca89)
    I emailed them and just said that I'm aware many people have heard back from my interview session and I'm just wondering where my application is up to as I'm feeling a little anxious... Or something along those lines! Have you had any other offers?
    There are no lectures at MMU this week so hopefully they will be free to deal with the outstanding applications - still got my fingers crossed for you and all others still waiting/suffering!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyPilot)
    There are no lectures at MMU this week so hopefully they will be free to deal with the outstanding applications - still got my fingers crossed for you and all others still waiting/suffering!
    Oh cool thanks for letting me know I'm hoping I hear back from them with some good news, preferably tonight!

ReputationRep:
    I emailed them and just said that I'm aware many people have heard back from my interview session and I'm just wondering where my application is up to as I'm feeling a little anxious... Or something along those lines! Have you had any other offers?
    Okay I will email them saying something similar! Yeah I've got offers from sheffield and Leeds but I want to put mmu as my firm! Have you had any other offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bfarrar21)
    Okay I will email them saying something similar! Yeah I've got offers from sheffield and Leeds but I want to put mmu as my firm! Have you had any other offers?
    OK cool, let me know what they say congratulations on your offers, I haven't had any. I withdrew from 2 and was rejected from Leeds and uni of Manchester. Just waiting for MMU now :/

ReputationRep:
    OK cool, let me know what they say congratulations on your offers, I haven't had any. I withdrew from 2 and was rejected from Leeds and uni of Manchester. Just waiting for MMU now :/
    I was going to email them tomorrow but I've just got an offer through! I really hope you hear from them soon with some good news! How come you withdrew from two?

ReputationRep:
    I was going to email them tomorrow but I've just got an offer through! I really hope you hear from them soon with some good news! How come you withdrew from two?
    I decided I didn't want to move lol. Congratulations on your offer. I have just got one too!!! I absolutely cannot believe it! I'm in shock. I dunno what to do with myself haha

ReputationRep:
    I decided I didn't want to move lol. Congratulations on your offer. I have just got one too!!! I absolutely cannot believe it! I'm in shock. I dunno what to do with myself haha
    Fantastic news, so pleased for you. You deserve it after waiting all this time and being so positive throughout. When do the celebrations start?

ReputationRep:
    Well done, worth the long wait!

ReputationRep:
    Well done!! I know I was so worried logging on to track haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shropshirelass51)
    Well done, worth the long wait!
    Thank you! So relieved

ReputationRep:
    A massive congrats to those who received offers today!!! Yay!!!!! Nesca I'm chuffed for you, you had patience till the end!!!

ReputationRep:
    Well done! Glad things worked out for you in the end

ReputationRep:
    Well done. Really pleased for you.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations - I'm so chuffed for you Nesca! All the waiting definitely paid off!!!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you everybody for your congratulations, I am still in shock. Absolutely can not believe it and the celebrations have already started. I feel drunk with excitement! Can't believe it. I'm so happy, congratulations to all those receiving offers tonight too

ReputationRep:
    Thank you everybody for your congratulations, I am still in shock. Absolutely can not believe it and the celebrations have already started. I feel drunk with excitement! Can't believe it. I'm so happy, congratulations to all those receiving offers tonight too
    YEYYY!! Is that a conditional or unconditional offer?
    Hopefully I'll be seeing you there in September

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Higlet)
    YEYYY!! Is that a conditional or unconditional offer?
    Hopefully I'll be seeing you there in September

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's conditional just that I got an academic reference from college which should be easy peasy hehe

ReputationRep:
    It's conditional just that I got an academic reference from college which should be easy peasy hehe
    wahoo! That's awesome news! I'm so happy for you - it was worth the wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations Nesca

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.