Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bioscientist_;[url="tel:63283423")
    63283423[/url]]You should hear back by end of day Monday or Tuesday. Their admissions officer was off sick on mine so it from Wedneday - Monday to hear back but they said it's usually a 2 dayish turnaroudn
    Thank you! 😀 Wow, that's pretty quick! X

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Derby ? had my interview Feb 17th and I was told it would take a few days but I'm still waiting this is killing me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skrgld)
    Has anyone heard from Derby ? had my interview Feb 17th and I was told it would take a few days but I'm still waiting this is killing me...
    maybe ring their admissions?

ReputationRep:
    I did I've been trying to get through since last week, they seem to be unavailable whenever I call, I've left my number with the receptionist for a call back about 4 times but no ones called me back.

I guess I just have to wait...

ReputationRep:
    Just got an unconditional for Nursing in Stirling Univeristy ( highland campus) wondering if anyone else has! Would love to talk to some people ill be seeing around! '

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaniiC)
    Just got an unconditional for Nursing in Stirling Univeristy ( highland campus) wondering if anyone else has! Would love to talk to some people ill be seeing around! '
    Congrats! I got mine last week, still waiting for Dundee as that's my first choice but if I don't get that then I'll be going to Stirling!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had an offer for the University of Cumbria for any branch of Nursing? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imjustnotnormal)
    Anybody who has been given an offer conditional on grades at keele, what was your offer?
    260 ucas points, what do you have to get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazycrazy)
    Had my interview on Thursday waiting to find out . Are you?
    Yes its gonna be my firm good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AniiBomb)
    yikes! im so scared 😅
    Just wondering how long the interview was altogether approximately? I've got mine at 9am tomorrow so just figuring out what to expect xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Graciecol)
    Just wondering how long the interview was altogether approximately? I've got mine at 9am tomorrow so just figuring out what to expect xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    congrats on the invite! it was roughly 3 and a half hours Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Awww I hope you get accepted!, Let me know if you get in! Xz

ReputationRep:
    Awww I hope you get accepted!, Let me know if you get in! Xz
    Thanks!! Is highland campus the main Stirling campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No stirling Campus I think is the main one. X
    (Original post by Hannah4814)
    Thanks!! Is highland campus the main Stirling campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyH81)
    Has anyone had an offer for the University of Cumbria for any branch of Nursing? x
    I have an offer for adult nursing. My interview was 10th feb and the emailed 11th feb however i know people still waiting. No news is good news x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dawnwilson)
    I have an offer for adult nursing. My interview was 10th feb and the emailed 11th feb however i know people still waiting. No news is good news x
    I was at interview on 10th Feb as well in Lancaster. I received an offer for Child Nursing on Tuesday - I was just wondering whether anyone else on this forum had an offer. Is it your 1st choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyH81)
    I was at interview on 10th Feb as well in Lancaster. I received an offer for Child Nursing on Tuesday - I was just wondering whether anyone else on this forum had an offer. Is it your 1st choice?
    No its not. Its too far from me and relocation isnt an option (mortgage, husband and baby) so my options are either northumbria or teeside. I have a teeside offer and northumbria interview next week! Congrats on your offer x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dawnwilson)
    No its not. Its too far from me and relocation isnt an option (mortgage, husband and baby) so my options are either northumbria or teeside. I have a teeside offer and northumbria interview next week! Congrats on your offer x
    Ahh fair enough, it was the only place I applied as I literally live round the corner from the Carlisle campus and I also have a House, Husband and Baby (well I say Baby but he's 2 in June lol) x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaniiC;[url="tel:63296191")
    63296191[/url]]Just got an unconditional for Nursing in Stirling Univeristy ( highland campus) wondering if anyone else has! Would love to talk to some people ill be seeing around! '
    I'm really hoping to get in there!! Will let you know if I do ☺️

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had any offers from Angila Ruskin or staffordshire? xx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.