• View Poll Results: Favourite Doctor?
    Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    Oh, im watching Rose, and Chris Eccleston mentions the Shaddow Proclimation :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    Oh, im watching Rose, and Chris Eccleston mentions the Shaddow Proclimation :eek:
    Wow, probably just something left over from the old series, series 3 hadn't even been confirmed
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    And the darkness and stuff (the 'light'/stars diappearing etc) is mentioned way from the start - Gwyneth (possible an ancestor/distant relation of Gwen) 'sees' it in Rose's mind along the 'big bad wolf' whe the Rose and to Doctor go back to Victorian Cardiff and meet Charles Dickens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK)
    And the darkness and stuff (the 'light'/stars diappearing etc) is mentioned way from the start - Gwyneth (possible an ancestor/distant relation of Gwen) 'sees' it in Rose's mind along the 'big bad wolf' whe the Rose and to Doctor go back to Victorian Cardiff and meet Charles Dickens.
    Will have to watch that one on monday then

ReputationRep:
    Watching the series with Eccleston in again, has made me realise how good Tennant is as the doctor :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicidalLemming)
    Watching the series with Eccleston in again, has made me realise how good Tennant is as the doctor :P
    Definitely

ReputationRep:
    kinda related to dr who :p: but did anyone else not know Billie Piper's pregnant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitty_koo)
    kinda related to dr who :p: but did anyone else not know Billie Piper's pregnant?
    :eek: :eek:

Who the hell is 'Laurence Fox'?!

Right, Martha it is

ReputationRep:
    guess it wasnt just me then :p:

some pics: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ity-break.html

ReputationRep:
    I heard she was pregnant ages ago, as there were pictures spotted of her with a tiny 'bump', but she hadn't confirmed it by then.
    But in that picture there's no denying it!

Laurence Fox is her (actor) husband who she tied the knot too last December. Yes i read too much celeb-news :p:

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe I've just found this thread...
    I prefer David

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if they're gonna put the second series on BBC3 after they've finished showing the first one again?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if they're gonna put the second series on BBC3 after they've finished showing the first one again?
    I guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard710)
    I guess

I hope so. I've lost the second DVD of that series :o:

ReputationRep:

I hope so. I've lost the second DVD of that series :o:
    Ah right, yeah I guess they will run right through to the end of series 4

ReputationRep:
    I think on the news bit of the doctorwho site, they have plans to show the other series' in due course. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss.Naughty)
    I think on the news bit of the doctorwho site, they have plans to show the other series' in due course. :p:
    Yay :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know of anywhere showing the classic episodes? The ones from the 70s and 80s?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perfect_Gent)
    Does anyone know of anywhere showing the classic episodes? The ones from the 70s and 80s?
    I think they may show them on either UKTV gold, or on the sci-fi channel on Virgin/Sky. No idea when, or how often though, i was just channel hoping and came across Tom Baker last week haha.

I was in shock today, David Tennent in Rab C Nesbit, shown tonight on comedy connections, dressed as a girl, he looked good :eek:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    :yep: They're showing the first Christmas Special on 28th August, and then Series 2 starting 31st August

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.