LastLordofTime
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Spoilers regarding episode 7:

Spoiler:
Show
Y'know how the synopsis said The Doctor and Rory will be going around collecting in favours? Well, it seems like we might already know who one of these favours comes from. Reports suggest Hugh Bonneville will return as Captain Avery, as will the kid who played his son.
Stargatecrazy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Bella Occhi)
Could she have just meant the autumn half?

Also just noticed you put River Kingston :lol:
Well they've already filmed the autumn half haven't they? (please correct me if I'm wrong ) So that must mean she's back for Series 7

But Alex Kingston (or River Kingston ) is too epic for words <3
LastLordofTime
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah, they've finished all principal photography, I believe. They should start filming the Christmas special in late June/early July - roughly when the current series would have finished had it not been split in two.
Bella Occhi
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Stargatecrazy)
Well they've already filmed the autumn half haven't they? (please correct me if I'm wrong ) So that must mean she's back for Series 7

But Alex Kingston (or River Kingston ) is too epic for words <3
Oh, true! She could have just been referring to the fact that she keeps popping up in series - 4, 5, 6... but hopefully she did mean 7 :awesome: I would have thought anything to do with 7 wasn't really on the cards yet.
Stargatecrazy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Oh, true! She could have just been referring to the fact that she keeps popping up in series - 4, 5, 6... but hopefully she did mean 7 :awesome: I would have thought anything to do with 7 wasn't really on the cards yet.
Hmmm to me though, the way she said it seemed like she meant filming (as in her coming back to the UK to act for Doctor Who) not just her being on our TVs...so hopefully she'll be back in Series 7.

You never know, Steven Moffat most likely knows exactly what plot line is going down next series...and Alex tends to be the first one to know about River So fingers crossed
cambo211
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
River will be in the show at least until we see the first time she meets the Doctor. If Alex hasn't filmed that yet then it's pretty safe to say she'll be back.
Stargatecrazy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by cambo211)
River will be in the show at least until we see the first time she meets the Doctor. If Alex hasn't filmed that yet then it's pretty safe to say she'll be back.
Unless they suddenly decide to write her out and use something timey wimey space wacey as an excuse :grr:

But thankfully I doubt they will as River is one of Steven Moffat's favourite characters, so as long as he's in charge...
Bella Occhi
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Unless the
Spoiler:
Show
Lucy Saxon
thing isn't true and the little girl is River, in which case it could be this autumn.
Bella Occhi
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Oh also:

It's DOODLEJUMP. IN TARDIS FORM.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/fu...ategory=action
cambo211
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Unless the
Spoiler:
Show
Lucy Saxon
thing isn't true and the little girl is River, in which case it could be this autumn.
I can't see any truth in the spoilered theory at all.

I just don't think it makes any sense on any level.
Bella Occhi
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I can't see any truth in the spoilered theory at all.

I just don't think it makes any sense on any level.
Hmm. I just went to look on IMDB and any reference to it in the cast lists has been removed. Perhaps it was a hoax after all!
cambo211
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hmm. I just went to look on IMDB and any reference to it in the cast lists has been removed. Perhaps it was a hoax after all!
If the most official proof of casting is IMDB take it with a huge pinch of salt.
Bella Occhi
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If the most official proof of casting is IMDB take it with a huge pinch of salt.
I know, I know - it was an interesting theory, though. Back to the speculation!
SirMasterKey
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Anyone reckon that the Doctor knows who the little girl actually is? If she's a Time-Lady then he would have recognised her as such and might also have recognised which one.
Lukester911
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SirMasterKey)
Anyone reckon that the Doctor knows who the little girl actually is? If she's a Time-Lady then he would have recognised her as such and might also have recognised which one.
Ooooooohh....

"It's all right, I know who you are."

A new thought.
rmhumphries
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Stargatecrazy)
Unless they suddenly decide to write her out and use something timey wimey space wacey as an excuse :grr:

But thankfully I doubt they will as River is one of Steven Moffat's favourite characters, so as long as he's in charge...
Could just have it really far away in the doctor's future. While the Doctor is alive, then he could have not met River for the first time yet
Tasneemo
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://www.hypable.com/doctor-who/20...-ever-written/

From the link, you can see that the article is about Matthew Graham saying that The Rebel Flesh is the best piece of work he's ever written.

bit up his own a**e ain't he?
cambo211
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tasneemo)

From the link, you can see that the article is about Matthew Graham saying that The Rebel Flesh is the best piece of work he's ever written.

How is that up his own arse?

He isn't saying they're the best ever episodes of Who, just that he thinks they're the best thing he's written.
boba
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tasneemo)

not really the only things hes saying its better than is his other work
LastLordofTime
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Steven Moffat has said that anything posted on the official Doctor Who website is not a spoiler - are we following this rule?

Well, the official website has updated with some more information, which a few of us had already found out. But it's now confirmed. Spoilers regarding the mid-series finale, A Good Man Goes to War:

Spoiler:
Show
It's not only the cybermen who have been confirmed as returning - the Silurians are now officially confirmed as returning.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
39.11%
No - but I will (46)
6.81%
No - I don't want to (50)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (315)
46.67%

Watched Threads