Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DownToTheRiver)
    Only that when I was there last week the HR person supervising the assessment centre was reading through applications while we were getting on with the tasks. She also said they were still holding telephone interviews.

Their recruitment process seems to be on quite a different timetable to most firms - we were told we could expect to hear the if we'd been successful at AC within two to three weeks, which brings it up to the beginning of October!
    Sent you a PM

ReputationRep:
    hey has anyone heard back from CC after their assessment centre on 4/5 Sept? How long do they normally take to get back to candidates post AC?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the punter)
    Yeah because we are both waiting for the inevitable rejection
    Are you guys waiting on Covington?

ReputationRep:
    Cannot.Wait.Any.Longer!!! :nope:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by speeches)
    Are you guys waiting on Covington?

Yes but heard that someone got an offer on friday..... so supposingly inevitable rejection to follow for us.

Just saw you were the one with the offer, congrats... I loved the firm but oh well, guess time to go and cry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Med2Ky)
    Has anyone been offered by Baker & McKenzie?
    Hi I have received an offer for 2015

ReputationRep:
    anyone apply to morrison foerster?

ReputationRep:
    I feel a bit like a stuck record, but just incase anyone has an info... Has anyone heard anything positive from Gateley (Birmingham office) or from Kennedys post telephone interview (again, for their Birmingham office) or from George Green? All information gratefully received

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 7195789)
    I feel a bit like a stuck record, but just incase anyone has an info... Has anyone heard anything positive from Gateley (Birmingham office) or from Kennedys post telephone interview (again, for their Birmingham office) or from George Green? All information gratefully received
    Hi there

Gateley have made initial offers and if you contact them they should update you as to whether you are on a reserve list or not. (Did you do a VS?)

Kennedys have sent out some AC invites, not sure if that's for all offices though, and whether those are the only ACs/invites that will happen.

George Green have only just started going through applications, and will let people know re next stage by the end of the month. They say if you "do not hear from us by the end of September your application has not been successful". I assume you know that from the acknowledgement email, but just thought i'd say anyway just in case So we just have to sit tight and wait on them.

ReputationRep:
    Clyde anyone? (I gave up asking about W&C )

ReputationRep:
    Any Edwards Wildman news anybody? Is a week and two days after final interview too soon to contact grad recruitment to see what is going on?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nah)
    Has anybody heard from Gordons LLP yet? Someone told me that they're having an assessment day next week for a few of the top candidates from which they'll select their trainees. I thought they only had one interview as part of the selection process?
    From what I am aware all offers have already been made. Someone I know had an interview two weeks ago.

ReputationRep:
    Dare I ask.....Skadden?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to keep on repeating this but has anyone heard from Manches at all?:confused::confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 95winoj)
    anyone apply to morrison foerster?
    Did you apply for 2014 or 2015? Apparently they recruit from vac scheme only, so if you applied for 2014 without doing a vac scheme in this summer, the chances are slight. Good luck anyways!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Laytons or from Sharpe Pritchard?

ReputationRep:
    TC Offer CC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curlywurly86)
    TC Offer CC
    Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curlywurly86)
    TC Offer CC
    congrats! When was your AC and when did you receive the offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TC Applicant)
    congrats! When was your AC and when did you receive the offer?
    Last week
    Heard this afternoon.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.