This discussion is closed.
ActaNonVerba
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ahmmm)
i get you fammmmmm this is an absolute ****errrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy! i only need 60marks for a B overall though but still i dont even feel ****ing confident of getting that! the past papers are all *****ES
truss me, past papers get me sweating out here
ahmmm
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ActaNonVerba)
truss me, past papers get me sweating out here
i head straight for the flippin mark scheme!!
ActaNonVerba
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ahmmm)
i head straight for the flippin mark scheme!!
It's mad, you never know the precise words they want.. Now I make sure I say every point I can think of, even for a 1 marker
omidsassy
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ahmmm)
i get you fammmmmm this is an absolute ****errrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy! i only need 60marks for a B overall though but still i dont even feel ****ing confident of getting that! the past papers are all *****ES
i need like 80 ish to be safe (for a B) and im not confident AT ALL. all thanks to this essay ****. im a third year and i got UCL riding on frikkin bio. not exactly like i can take another year out. manz gonna get sent off to military school in iran no joke lmao
omidsassy
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
oh i aint gonna be prayin, AQA better be prayin i pass!! believe that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r53zEnHyNPM
ahmmm
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It's mad, you never know the precise words they want.. Now I make sure I say every point I can think of, even for a 1 marker
i always fill up the 1 line with everything i can think of, as long as the right answers in there i dont give a ****e - examiners got what he wants so he can suck on it!!
ActaNonVerba
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by omidsassy)
i need like 80 ish to be safe (for a B) and im not confident AT ALL. all thanks to this essay ****. im a third year and i got UCL riding on frikkin bio. not exactly like i can take another year out. manz gonna get sent off to military school in iran no joke lmao
Rahh, you need 80 raw marks :O or ums?
ActaNonVerba
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ahmmm)
i always fill up the 1 line with everything i can think of, as long as the right answers in there i dont give a ****e - examiners got what he wants so he can suck on it!!
Lool you get me
omidsassy
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Rahh, you need 80 raw marks :O or ums?
UMS!!! else id kill myself.
ahmmm
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
oh i aint gonna be prayin, AQA better be prayin i pass!! believe that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r53zEnHyNPM
looooooooooooooooooooooooool
so i what i ddooo maayn, revise the synoptic stuff tomorrow as well as 6 essays and all of bio5 or whaaat!?
its either... essays and bio5 stuff or bio5 stuff and just the atp essay (big LOL)
???????????????????
ActaNonVerba
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
UMS!!! else id kill myself.
Oh my, I was getting scared for you lol.. But 80 ums is just under a C, which is good, round about 57-60 marks
omidsassy
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ahmmm)
looooooooooooooooooooooooool
so i what i ddooo maayn, revise the synoptic stuff tomorrow as well as 6 essays and all of bio5 or whaaat!?
its either... essays and bio5 stuff or bio5 stuff and just the atp essay (big LOL)
???????????????????
i think ima jus revise all synoptic topics too with past papers, i dont wanna leave anything to chance lmfao. or else ima be snatching chains like Malvo LOL
ahmmm
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
i think ima jus revise all synoptic topics too with past papers, i dont wanna leave anything to chance lmfao. or else ima be snatching chains like Malvo LOL
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooollll i still need to go over bio5 stuff hardly know that stuff!!!! time for bed i think hahah good luck
omidsassy
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ahmmm)
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooollll i still need to go over bio5 stuff hardly know that stuff!!!! time for bed i think hahah good luck
you too, good luck everyone.
MLogan
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Goodnight fellow biologists , See you tomorrow , well later on today
Jahlila
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
That cracked me up, which I needed at 4.30 in the morning cramming. Thankies

*Sigh*. I'm just upset there's no chance the essay will be on biotechnology this year - was the essay in 2010 or 2011 - some years get all the luck :P
Soncheese
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Jahlila)
That cracked me up, which I needed at 4.30 in the morning cramming. Thankies

*Sigh*. I'm just upset there's no chance the essay will be on biotechnology this year - was the essay in 2010 or 2011 - some years get all the luck :P
I'm glad I'm not the only one doing revision at this time

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Soncheese
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Bro same same I need 70-80 ums

Not feeling confident at all I got RG university riding on this exam!

It's not the subject it's just the way the exams written by aqa! Smh

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
gingerandice
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
the different between a stem cell and a totipotent cell?
AspiringGenius
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by gingerandice)
the different between a stem cell and a totipotent cell?
Stem cells have the ability to differentiate into other cells. They can be totipotent (i.e. differentiate into any cells- embryonic) pleuripotent (i.e. have the ability to differentiate into multiple cells but not all- bone marrow) or unipotent (i.e. can differentiate into one cell- cells in lining of intestine).
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
5.95%
They might tell the bully (19)
10.27%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.3%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
37.84%
There's nothing they could do (53)
28.65%

Watched Threads