Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)
    Why don't you email them? Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have, but haven't had a reply yet

ReputationRep:
    I sent King's a message about 2 weeks ago asking when I can expect to hear, and checking that it's normal for my application status to still be 'acceptance of interview' even though my interview was in December.

They just got back to me and said that my application is still under consideration.

So, for everyone who hasn't heard, I think they're just taking a while to decide so we probably shouldn't worry too much! (I had convinced myself that I'd been rejected and they just hadn't told me yet!)

Good luck to everyone waiting for news!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :getmecoat:
    Still waiting for an interview
    UKCAT: 717.5

ReputationRep:
    Who had an interview today?????

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=pkozman;46127879]Guys if we r bribing our interviewers do we slip them the cash before or after interview

Definitely before and after if possible even during and in betweens......we are bordering on desperation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Layontheland)
    :getmecoat:
    Still waiting for an interview
    UKCAT: 717.5
    Same here, UKCAT 740.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VK96)
    Same here, UKCAT 740.
    Same here.....
    UKCAT- 770

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pneumothorax)
    Same here.....
    UKCAT- 770
    Home or international?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VK96)
    Home or international?
    International....
    What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baa)
    Who had an interview today?????
    I did! It went really badly though. I didn't take any of the hints they were making. Has anyone who didn't take a hint got an offer? If yes then that would be the only thing giving me hope! What time was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NightStarz)
    I did! It went really badly though. I didn't take any of the hints they were making. Has anyone who didn't take a hint got an offer? If yes then that would be the only thing giving me hope! What time was your interview?
    I feel exactly the same!! Had my interview last Tuesday and can't stop going over what I said in my head - there was something they brought up twice in my interview that I realise now I could have said a lot about - I don't think I quite gave them the answer they were looking for

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received an offer today?

I emailed admissions this morning about my uploaded documents and was really quite surprised how fast the response was from the admissions officer, I received a reply within minutes. Felt a little guilty after though for bothering them during this busy period. I'm sure they have a lot to do and could do without people like me wasting time.

I just hope all of us that are waiting hear back soon

ReputationRep:
    any offers today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovelycup7)
    I feel exactly the same!! Had my interview last Tuesday and can't stop going over what I said in my head - there was something they brought up twice in my interview that I realise now I could have said a lot about - I don't think I quite gave them the answer they were looking for
    YES! That's exactly how I feel like right now. The interviewer also said it twice and I had to quickly make something up on the spot and now I think about it there was so much I coulda talked about! Have you heard from anywhere else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NightStarz)
    YES! That's exactly how I feel like right now. The interviewer also said it twice and I had to quickly make something up on the spot and now I think about it there was so much I coulda talked about! Have you heard from anywhere else?
    Ahhh hopefully they'll understand the pressure we were under! Don't worry about it too much, it's easy to dwell on the negatives - we probably don't even really remember the positives!! And the negatives are probably not half as bad as we think (Or at least that's what I'm telling myself lol )

Nope no offers!! Just playing the waiting game!
    How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh hopefully they'll understand the pressure we were under! Don't worry about it too much, it's easy to dwell on the negatives - we probably don't even really remember the positives!! And the negatives are probably not half as bad as we think (Or at least that's what I'm telling myself lol )

Nope no offers!! Just playing the waiting game!
    How about you?

Ahh hopefully you're right! Same no offers. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    OHMYDAYSS!!! That's so true... Literally they asked me the same question twice but rephrased and I just looked at them going wth.... :/
    Now thinking of it I could have said so much more!! :'(

ReputationRep:
    Which interviewers did you guys have??

ReputationRep:
    No offers today then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pneumothorax)
    International....
    What about you?
    Home applicant.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.