Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tankker)
    undergrad international here applying for A100 havent receive a reply yet! is that good or bad anyone in the same boat as me?
    Don't worry, we're in the same boat. I'm an international doing IB.

Ohhhhhhhh the anxietyyyyyy *bites fingernails*

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone who got rejected, get an email from the uni saying that you are rejected ... It's a bit strange as I emailed them but I don't know whether this is in response to my email or a general one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm an international looking to study the A100 course...I've not heard from UCAS yet. Should I be worried? When's the last day they give offers? Are there still many places left? Oh yes, I applied for deferred entry (matriculation in 2015).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    Did anyone who got rejected, get an email from the uni saying that you are rejected ... It's a bit strange as I emailed them but I don't know whether this is in response to my email or a general one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, only track

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=hello101;46901825]Did anyone who got rejected, get an email from the uni saying that you are rejected ... It's a bit strange as I emailed them but I don't know whether this is in response to my email or a general one.

I got the email

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trisectedangle)
    I'm an international looking to study the A100 course...I've not heard from UCAS yet. Should I be worried? When's the last day they give offers? Are there still many places left? Oh yes, I applied for deferred entry (matriculation in 2015).
    I applied for deferred entry last time round too and I was kinda worried that they would be less inclined to offer us a place since they can potentially get better candidates next year. Interview probably has to be really awesome for them to offer a place for deferred candidates.

ReputationRep:
    So has no one heard about Waiting List this year so far? Perhaps they are rejecting and then waiting list some they reject?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trisectedangle)
    Hey, I wouldn't worry. Someone called the admissions office and apparently they will be making decisions until Friday and in no particular order.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunderesl)
    Hey, I wouldn't worry. Someone called the admissions office and apparently they will be making decisions until Friday and in no particular order.
    decisions, can mean rejections too.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck people! This admissions process for me has been emotionally draining and each day it gets worse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jack_smith969)
    Good luck people! This admissions process for me has been emotionally draining and each day it gets worse
    Definitely! 4:30pm feels further away every morning!! :/

Also, good luck again today!

ReputationRep:
    And it starts again...

ReputationRep:
    No reply yet and it's already 16:32...should I continue waiting or just check tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    Rejected! At least it's over. Time to start preparing for the future!!

ReputationRep:
    This is torture

ReputationRep:
    --for dentistry--
    barts rejected
    (checked track, no email yet) interview was on feb 4th
    track updated 16:33

what should i do on my gap year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jollygood)
    Happy Birthday
    Hope you get Barts offer as a surprise present today
    That'd be the icing on the cake

ReputationRep:
    a101 rejection

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    Many happy returns of the day .

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thaanks mate

ReputationRep:
    Just got rejected for A101 at 16.32. Hang in there everyone who hasnt heard yet.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.