Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)
    You made my day funniest thing I've read today!
    Haha. . Thanks, I like helping people despite my situation, not to say that I'm in a bad situation - I'm in the waiting period, unlike some of the posters from this and other threads..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by srahman)
    Haha sorry i typed out the message so fast on my phone that i accidently pressed submit before. I wrote leicester has already interviewed everyone....so dont know whats taking them soooo long

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't mind the waiting, but I think that the admissions team have other things to do with current exams and admin work. Some of them may actually be involved in practical lessons or lectures. Try not to think about it too much. For all my interviews I didn't think about it and when I actually got called for an interview no one else on tsr had gotten an invite as the same day as me because I'm special lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple and gold)
    Haha. . Thanks, I like helping people despite my situation, not to say that I'm in a bad situation - I'm in the waiting period, unlike some of the posters from this and other threads..
    Im rooting for you man!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can someone post the link for the facebook group where offer holders get to meet up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hl7495)
    Im rooting for you man!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks, I hope my efforts will be appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malik8050)
    Can someone post the link for the facebook group where offer holders get to meet up?
    I have made a thread for offers holders
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post46797365

ReputationRep:
    Thread for offer holders undergrad
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post46797365
    please join it if you have been blessed with an offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic77)
    Are you an EU applicant?
    yep, home applicant

ReputationRep:
    I also had 60/60. Had mine on 28th jan. Have not heard back yet.
    Just hold on tight. They've got a big batch of offers to go. Have you got offers elsewhere?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thames)
    Just hold on tight. They've got a big batch of offers to go. Have you got offers elsewhere?
    I'm waiting to hear back from my choices, all post interview so I shouldn't really complain
    But still...

ReputationRep:
    My friend recieved an offer today for undergrad. She had her interview in mid feb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by walkers38)
    My friend recieved an offer today for undergrad. She had her interview in mid feb
    Congrats to her, do you know what her pre interview score is?

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting to hear back from my choices, all post interview so I shouldn't really complain
    But still...
    That must be nerve-wracking!! Still, 4 interviews gives you a fantastic shot at an offer Good luck!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I might ring tomorrow to ask when I'm likely to hear opinions on this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LibbyG)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't know tbh, it does say ringing them will delay their process. It's up to you at the end of the day.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't think they'll like it because of what they said online. I think it'd be best to just wait, they said by the end of march

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't know tbh, it does say ringing them will delay their process. It's up to you at the end of the day.
    (Original post by mynameissamm)
    I don't think they'll like it because of what they said online. I think it'd be best to just wait, they said by the end of march

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry I didn't know they had posted something saying they didn't want phone calls, obviously if they've said this I won't ring How do you know this bdw?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I didn't know they had posted something saying they didn't want phone calls, obviously if they've said this I won't ring How do you know this bdw?

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/msc...issionsupdates

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/msc...issionsupdates
    it says it here(:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Fair enough if you hadn't seen this. Always with asking then

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.