The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by White Dress
3 weeks hurt vs a decade of delusion and suffering? Nahhhh

Sad truth is that you pegs, as well as most of the posters on this board, are probably too young to remember the last time Arsenal won a trophy. Honestly quite saddening, you guys have been pained so many times. Try a different sport?

You're the only one getting all emotional here mate. You can celebrate with us on Saturday if we win the FA Cup if it means that much to you.
3 weeks hurt vs a decade of delusion and suffering? Nahhhh

Sad truth is that you pegs, as well as most of the posters on this board, are probably too young to remember the last time Arsenal won a trophy. Honestly quite saddening, you guys have been pained so many times. Try a different sport?

See this whole delusion thing with Arsenal fans has a foundation; Arsene Wenger. 3 league titles, an unbeaten season, 4 FA Cups. He has set a precedent over the last 17 odd years for such greatness especially during 1998-2005 which has ultimately led to Arsenal fans expecting that to be replicated in the last 10 years. Liverpool's is entirely based on something that happened, BEFORE YOU WERE BORN. Your fans idea that you have a God given right to win is what fuels your delusion. This year was meant to be yours right? Similarly to the one before, oh and the one before that.

I'm 20, so I'm not too young to remember Arsenal winning a trophy, not in the slightest.

I'm quite the F1 fan, along with rugby union. More than enough sports for myself!

Have you broken TSR or something?! It's bugging out!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Trolling the Arsenal thread is hardly an achievement is it, let's be serious.
Can some one refer me to a good source/website which usually has more reliable articles about transfer news/rumours and etc ? atm I use bleacher report but everything there is like reported late
Original post by AR_95
Can some one refer me to a good source/website which usually has more reliable articles about transfer news/rumours and etc ? atm I use bleacher report but everything there is like reported late

The majority tend to pick stories out of their asses, it's best to just tune out on that front, ignore everything and just wait to see it on the Arsenal website. So basically just wait until the 31st August!!
Original post by e aí rapaz
Trolling the Arsenal thread is hardly an achievement is it, let's be serious.

Indeed, your fans are morons. I should know better. Easy targets are too fun though.
Indeed, your fans are morons. I should know better. Easy targets are too fun though.

The fact that you enjoy WUMing (which itself is ridiculous) says far more about you, than any of us.

And if we all agreed to put you on our ignore list, knowing you, you'd make another account!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by FKLW
Long story haha. G is a don tbh, he's actually WUMmed Arsenal fans AFTER the season has finished. How is that even possible. And in the week leading up to a FA cup final for your first trophy in 9 years :lol:

Respect for that bro :congrats:

Posted from TSR Mobile

safe bro much appreciated. it is actually fairly good how I baited Peggs in today then dropped the goal diff bomb

Original post by 419
The thing is though, his wum is seriously weak. He got schooled so hard by 99mmbulletz he chickened away and went to hide behind a new username.

I thought you knew a good wum when you saw one fklw.

9mm is honestly one of the worst supposed intellectual posters on these boards, not as bad as you yet though. He don't know ****. He did some essay on black history and oppression and I couldn't be bothered to read it, meh. I've let my views be clear about how black players are technically inferior and that's that lol. positive discrimination is **** as well
Original post by AR_95

When it comes to transfer news:

Reliable: The actual club website, BBC, Sky Sports

Semi-reliable: The Guardian/Telegraph

Unreliable: Twitter (unless they're journalists working for the above), goal.com, bleacher, Marca, and other **** newspapers like DailyMail, Sun, Daiy Express, Metro, etc.
Original post by Peggles_*
See this whole delusion thing with Arsenal fans has a foundation; Arsene Wenger. 3 league titles, an unbeaten season, 4 FA Cups. He has set a precedent over the last 17 odd years for such greatness especially during 1998-2005 which has ultimately led to Arsenal fans expecting that to be replicated in the last 10 years. Liverpool's is entirely based on something that happened, BEFORE YOU WERE BORN. Your fans idea that you have a God given right to win is what fuels your delusion. This year was meant to be yours right? Similarly to the one before, oh and the one before that.

I'm 20, so I'm not too young to remember Arsenal winning a trophy, not in the slightest.

I'm quite the F1 fan, along with rugby union. More than enough sports for myself!

Have you broken TSR or something?! It's bugging out!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wenger hasn't established any culture of success for a period of 17 years, anywhere. The last 9 years at Arsenal have been, in sympathetic terms, 'transition', or in realistic terms, 'failure'.

Tbh Pegs no lie I thought you were 16. Can't blame me? At least Prodigy told everyone she knew nothing about football.

Which F1 team do you support? Curious to know the mental breakdown of a typical specimen such as yourself.
safe bro much appreciated. it is actually fairly good how I baited Peggs in today then dropped the goal diff bomb

9mm is honestly one of the worst supposed intellectual posters on these boards, not as bad as you yet though. He don't know ****. He did some essay on black history and oppression and I couldn't be bothered to read it, meh. I've let my views be clear about how black players are technically inferior and that's that lol. positive discrimination is **** as well

Can you take your love affair with FLKW and racist views out of here please?

Thanks.
If all you do is pick on others, I wonder what kind of life you're living.
The fact that you enjoy WUMing (which itself is ridiculous) says far more about you, than any of us.

And if we all agreed to put you on our ignore list, knowing you, you'd make another account!

I'm at work, I get bored, meh. Not my ideal lifestyle but there's little I can do that's more productive.
I'm at work, I get bored, meh. Not my ideal lifestyle but there's little I can do that's more productive.

Here's an idea, work!
Can you take your love affair with FLKW and racist views out of here please?

Thanks.

Not racist, just truth telling.

If I phrased it the other way round and said 'black players are physically superior to non-black players' then I'd be lauded for telling the truth (although no doubt 419 would find some way to describe my comment as sarcastic and with an undertone of insidious racism).
Original post by little_tom
When it comes to transfer news:

Reliable: The actual club website, BBC, Sky Sports

Semi-reliable: The Guardian/Telegraph

Unreliable: Twitter (unless they're journalists working for the above), goal.com, bleacher, Marca, and other **** newspapers like DailyMail, Sun, Daiy Express, Metro, etc.

Ahh cheers. Yeah after a while I've just grown sick of Bleacher report since some of the writers are quite crap and usually American. ( some one actually wrote an article on how a draft system used in NBA would change the EPL for the good)

The majority tend to pick stories out of their asses, it's best to just tune out on that front, ignore everything and just wait to see it on the Arsenal website. So basically just wait until the 31st August!!

Cheers haha. I didn't know what source to use last window so I was basically reading and believing everything. It's only at the end of the summer I realised most of it was utter ****e
"Higuain deal done/complete" - turns out player wasn't even informed? lol

It's funny though that bengali footballers are non existent in world football. At least if they were technically inferior they could make up for it in physical prowess and if they didn't have physical attributes they could make up for it in their technique but it seems they have neither.

Lul pipe down son.

You're using a defence mechanism cos you know bengali's are **** at football.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by shawn_o1
If all you do is pick on others, I wonder what kind of life you're living.

**** one most likely :biggrin:
Wenger hasn't established any culture of success for a period of 17 years, anywhere. The last 9 years at Arsenal have been, in sympathetic terms, 'transition', or in realistic terms, 'failure'.

Tbh Pegs no lie I thought you were 16. Can't blame me? At least Prodigy told everyone she knew nothing about football.

Which F1 team do you support? Curious to know the mental breakdown of a typical specimen such as yourself.

So I guess your transitional period was a failure, sweet. Finally agreeing on something.

Because you are a Liverpool fan you take on this position of superiority because you are God's team or some other bull**** meaning I can blame you, all knowing wise one (sarcasm of the highest order)

I'm more of a LH fan, but I shouldn't really mention him seeing as you hate blacks.

I'm putting you on my ignore list now because I've got work to do and you are actually boring me with you Liverpoolcentric ways.
(edited 9 years ago)
Please for the love of God, no one quote White Dress!!!

Latest