Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    pls dnt d0 it iz not l0ok gud

Haha, QM hijabis have a good rep?

It's east london hijabis in general :lol:
    Lol I am a babyghel who will look fly in it. I even photoshopped it to mi lips juss to see of goodlooking or nah & itss goodlooking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Makaveli_The_Don)
    they do NOT. no par on u tho girl
    Oh noo. I'm gonna have to choose my friends wisely then lol

(Original post by Biryani007)
    Yep...that's why I haven't done them. But I look like a man :cry2:

I know!!! Those girls have amazing eyebrows! Don't do them, just make them more arched with pencil/powder. I would have loved to have thin eyebrows over thick but I guess the eyebrows we're born with suit us the most
    I already pencil them in but I want my brows to look good without makeup too. And plus filling them in would be so much easier if they were arched nicely because the stray hairs are more noticeable. You see my problem? :lol: *sigh* i wonder why shaping brows are haram anyway if nose piercings are halal (which is essentially drilling a hole into your nose which is permanent compared to threading where the eyebrows will grow back)

I might get my brows coloured lighter because I'm wanting to dye my hair and it'll look really harsh...the Cara Delevingne look wont suit me :lol:
    Omg cara is so buff :coma:
    Make sure you get them tinted professionally or they may come out blonde or even white looll

Is it just me or do other hijabis on here think about how they'd style their hair if they weren't a hijabi? Like i'd put so much effort into my hair if I was showing it to the world haha. I get lazy sometimes and my excuse is always 'whose gonna see it anyway'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chukkeigh)
    Eyebrows are everything. I can likke transform ya from precious to like Kim K. Like not even exaggerating, but yea it is harami like bacoon so I have not touched mine either (so far) so far alhamdullilah. But I blame that mostly on the fact that I juss don't like experimenting on mi face incase I **** up real badly.
    That's gonna be my new catchphrase :cool:

ReputationRep:
    hav all u haramis read isha?

ReputationRep:
    I know I said this before but I juss wanna get mi lip piercedso freaking badlyyy. But I joss know mi dad is gonna shred me alive. So sad mannn. You guys seen this bull like piercing that is in, called septum piercing or something. What ya all thin of that?
    Septum piercings look really weird (so gothic) esp on hijabis.

A lip piercing would look hot but it can make girls look very tacky on most occasions. It suits white girls the best imo

ReputationRep:
    I juss don't get it?! Like so complicated. I am juss a babyghel & feel like so much responsibilities on me like everydaii.

ReputationRep:
    hav all u haramis read isha?
    Include Fajr, Asr and Maghrib in that and for past 7 months (a part from the 16th of July for Maghrib)

Lol I am a babyghel who will look fly in it. I even photoshopped it to mi lips juss to see of goodlooking or nah & itss goodlooking.
    On a scale of 1-10, how good looking would you say you generally are?

ReputationRep:
    pls dnt d0 it iz not l0ok gud

Haha, QM hijabis have a good rep?

It's east london hijabis in general :lol:
    I dont unferstand your point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Septum piercings look really weird (so gothic) esp on hijabis.

A lip piercing would look hot but it can make girls look very tacky on most occasions. It suits white girls the best imo
    Yasss babyghel I agree lip piercings are hwat like fire. But my daddy gonna kick some butt if he laays eyes on that so bbyghel gotto behave you get? Looool was u indirectingly saying white gals re scatty? Shooooo. Do you boo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    I dont unferstand your point
    Ratchets'

I juss don't get it?! Like so complicated. I am juss a babyghel & feel like so much responsibilities on me like everydaii.
    :lol: I like you.

ReputationRep:
    Include Fajr, Asr and Maghrib in that and for past 7 months (a part from the 16th of July for Maghrib)

You tell me bbyghel, remember that snpchat I sent ya way? Dnt acts like ya no idea have what I mean.

ReputationRep:
    We wazzz just snap, snap, snapping away and now wanna act hollier than thow. Like purleasee spare me.

ReputationRep:
    You tell me bbyghel, remember that snpchat I sent ya way? Dnt acts like ya no idea have what I mean.
    :eek: That was you?

that naked pic?

Body is 10/10, ngl.

ReputationRep:

Why do u brag about everything? And u missed maghrib in Ramadan? Looool

ReputationRep:
    :eek: That was you?

that naked pic?

Body is 10/10, ngl.
    Thanksss I do try. I lift weights and stuff and have high testosterone in me so i guess mannn likes that? Thought you wazz muzlamic and that ..

ReputationRep:
    I have no reason, other than the fact I'm a prideful snob.

When was Ramadan?

ReputationRep:

When was Ramadan?
    You don't even know when Ramadan was I swear down u deserve to get smash up u mock our religion

ReputationRep:
    Ratchets'

:lol:
    I'm too classy for east london girls then it seems.
    Loool

Was gonna quote your other relevant post but its on the other page
    Why do south asians say 'read salah'. We PRAY salah, not read it lool

ReputationRep:
    Like ya all don't even know the amunts of stuff I would do if I had no shame or pride.these two mandem just stopping babyghel from livin life, ya get. Such waste manzzz.

Like that quote: "If you have no shame, do as you wish". Like hit right in da core.

ReputationRep:

When was Ramadan?
    Ramadan?!
    It hasn't come yet bro

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.