Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    For those who had Freshfields AC's, how long did it take them to get back to you? Heard if it's an offer they get back to you the next day, and if it's not it takes much longer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrainingChopeful)
    It seems weird that they had so many applicants/video interviews and no one has heard yet, even though we are supposed to find out by Friday?
    Thats right, so many people here seem to have applied and I really wonder whether they are really going to tell the outcome by this Friday, well I hope they do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leumas9)
    Has anybody heard from DLAP post - interview yet?
    Nothing yet, I interviewed last Monday. I've heard that we should hear back later in the week.

ReputationRep:
    DWF interview ! leeds office ? anyone else ? what should I expect ? ! help !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by np2807)
    Just got a Forsters AC invite did anyone else?

Fantastic! Did you get emailed?

ReputationRep:
    Scaring me that people have already done final interviews for Olswang, when I haven't even been sent an online test...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leumas9)
    Has anybody heard from DLAP post - interview yet?
    I had mine earlier today, they said that they would get back within a week after they've completed all the interviews, so I think it depends what office you applied to and when they finished/ will finish interviews

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarlat)
    Fantastic! Did you get emailed?
    Yep, might be worth checking your junk folder because mine was in there, but theres a copy on the online application bit too

ReputationRep:
    I wonder why so much law firm correspondence is going into people's junk, makes me so worried I've accidentally deleted some at some point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ULawAJ)
    I wonder why so much law firm correspondence is going into people's junk, makes me so worried I've accidentally deleted some at some point.
    if you log into your account on the firm's websites you can check correspondence pal so you'll see whether they've gotten back to you or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by almvp)
    Its on 3rd March, you? Good luck!
    26th of Feb - eeek!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by np2807)
    Yep, might be worth checking your junk folder because mine was in there, but theres a copy on the online application bit too
    Thanks and best of luck for the AC!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OEN16)
    Scaring me that people have already done final interviews for Olswang, when I haven't even been sent an online test...
    me neither - someone said final interviews were this week - so annoying that they don't respond in order! When did you apply

ReputationRep:
    DWF interview?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who has had a Dentons interview... How long did they take to get back to you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ckeeling)
    Dentons is just 5/6 competency based questions then a couple of standard questions about you/the firm
    How long did it take for dentons to get back to you after interview?? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TC39)
    Dentons first round interview invite. Anyone got any tips?
    Have you had your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ejc27)
    Does anyone know what the application process if for Dentons? I have a 'first interview' next week and applied for the vac scheme and training contract. Would there be another interview for the vac scheme after the first one or would that be at the end of the vac scheme for the training contract?
    How was your interview? How long did it take for them to get back to you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Who do law firms look for?

A person with a very high 2:1 degree, who has survived cancer, brought peace to the Middle-East as a Youth UN representative, represented his/her country in the Olympics, and is a professional sky-diver in his "spare time". Fun fact: this person once climbed Kilimanjaro on uni-cycle whilst simultaneously doing dissertation research!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScroogeHumbug)
    Clyde & Co have the most polite PFO
    Sorry to hear! When did you apply?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.