Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got bang average GCSEs but managed to pull off an A* last year and have an offer from LSE (to study BSc Economics)! Finally chose to go here over Bath. Who scared?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NB1326)
    lool staying in mariana in Zante aswell
    Im staying in Savvas and its on a farm

ReputationRep:
    I have my offer for Maths with Economics for next year but am worried I won't meet any other afghans at LSE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stark95)
    Anyone invited to sit the UGAA?

Hi,

I'm an Italian student and I've been invited by LSE to attend the UGAA exam on the 3rd of March. I'm very nervous about the test since there is no way to prepare for it apart from practising with past papers

ReputationRep:
    Ok here is a rathar strange question. I'm applying for financial aid and i'm wondering whether i should fill the form by hand or type it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashklins)
    Ok here is a rathar strange question. I'm applying for financial aid and i'm wondering whether i should fill the form by hand or type it.
    Type it so there are no problems with legibility

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lorcan1996)
    Hi,

I'm an Italian student and I've been invited by LSE to attend the UGAA exam on the 3rd of March. I'm very nervous about the test since there is no way to prepare for it apart from practising with past papers
    I'll PM you

ReputationRep:
    Expecting a rejection with all the high quality applicants here. My personal statement was average at best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NB1326)
    Got exeter for econ, nottingham and bath for maths & econ! also rejected by cambridge in pool !
    Nice!!! Man we're pretty similar alright hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeccaBrowning)
    Im staying in Savvas and its on a farm
    Rowdy LSE applicants zante crew represent!

ReputationRep:
    What is it about people's personal statements that people feel made lse reject them? I'm kinda worried about mine as I just tried to pitch it to the admissions tutor more than how I just absolutely adored the relationship between aid to ledcs and Dutch disease. What do people think is more important? Persuasion or OP extracurriculars at JPM (something I also don't have!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    Rowdy LSE applicants zante crew represent!
    I would have my offer withdrawn if they were to witness the holiday

ReputationRep:
    I got bang average GCSEs but managed to pull off an A* last year and have an offer from LSE (to study BSc Economics)! Finally chose to go here over Bath. Who scared?
    would you mind telling me what your GCSEs were?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimmy234)
    would you mind telling me what your GCSEs were?
    A* in Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Bio and then 5As and a B in art I think

ReputationRep:
    I would have my offer withdrawn if they were to witness the holiday
    loooool

ReputationRep:
    LSE sent me an email two weeks ago saying they would contact me in two weeks, but I never heard back from them. Does anyone know if this is normal? I'm freaking out right now and refreshing my email 24/7

ReputationRep:
    my grades were average to the core, i'd like to think the reason I recieved an offer was because of my ps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fay18)
    my grades were average to the core, i'd like to think the reason I recieved an offer was because of my ps
    Me too! What did you get/ what did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alessandra0811)
    LSE sent me an email two weeks ago saying they would contact me in two weeks, but I never heard back from them. Does anyone know if this is normal? I'm freaking out right now and refreshing my email 24/7
    My situation is pretty much the same and so are our names what course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alessandra0811)
    Same!! My 2 weeks ended 19/1. Don't know if its normal, good, or bad but it freaks me out too! What I got from others is that they don't really stick to those emails and we shouldn't worry but its hard to do so

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 14, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.