Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Higlet)
    wahoo! That's awesome news! I'm so happy for you - it was worth the wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by TiramisuGoomba)
    Congratulations Nesca
    Thank you so much, it was absolutely worth the wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nesca89)
    Thank you everybody for your congratulations, I am still in shock. Absolutely can not believe it and the celebrations have already started. I feel drunk with excitement! Can't believe it. I'm so happy, congratulations to all those receiving offers tonight too
    And you were worried you'd be applying for psychology!

so happy for you! You're going to be a speech therapist haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanC55)
    And you were worried you'd be applying for psychology!

so happy for you! You're going to be a speech therapist haha!
    Haha I know! I knew as soon as a started writing my personal statement that I'd hear from them though teehee. I still seriously can't believe it! Woohooooooooooo!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you everybody for your congratulations, I am still in shock. Absolutely can not believe it and the celebrations have already started. I feel drunk with excitement! Can't believe it. I'm so happy, congratulations to all those receiving offers tonight too
    Congrats, all the waiting paid off!! So happy for you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha I know! I knew as soon as a started writing my personal statement that I'd hear from them though teehee. I still seriously can't believe it! Woohooooooooooo!
    It was worth the two year wait then!? Did MMU get back to you then?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations Nesca!! So happy for you!!

And well done to everyone receiving offers

ReputationRep:
    It was worth the two year wait then!? Did MMU get back to you then?
    Definitely worth the wait they finally got round to making a decision, and the right decision they made I must say teehee

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!! You have waited so patiently and optimistically, well done you! Things always work out for the best.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HowayGuapa)
    Congratulations!! You have waited so patiently and optimistically, well done you! Things always work out for the best.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you so much I'm delighted hehe

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much I'm delighted hehe
    Congrats☺️ so happy for you!!

ReputationRep:
    Are there many more people waiting for offers?

we must be coming to the end of the offers cycle!

by looks of things most people got at least 1 offer so congrats people

ReputationRep:
    I decided I didn't want to move lol. Congratulations on your offer. I have just got one too!!! I absolutely cannot believe it! I'm in shock. I dunno what to do with myself haha
    Fab news! Well done . I'm so pleased for you xx

(Original post by bfarrar21)
    I was going to email them tomorrow but I've just got an offer through! I really hope you hear from them soon with some good news! How come you withdrew from two?
    Congratulations on your offer

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, you're not missing much! We can't choose accommodation till the 7th of May unless your offer is unconditional and that won't happen until we do the nhs forms in like June. So you're not missing much on the accommodation front. :3
    Ah thank you! That makes me feel much better!!

ReputationRep:
    Are there many more people waiting for offers?

we must be coming to the end of the offers cycle!

by looks of things most people got at least 1 offer so congrats people
    I'm waiting! Can't really complain as I only interviewed last week but I still want an answer like yesterday!!! So pleased that this is all coming to end though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JaaySLT)
    I'm waiting! Can't really complain as I only interviewed last week but I still want an answer like yesterday!!! So pleased that this is all coming to end though!
    Haha yea I get you completely! It's been such a draining experience! Who are you waiting to hear back from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aderyn96)
    Ah thank you! That makes me feel much better!!
    You gonna firm DMU like?

ReputationRep:
    Haha yea I get you completely! It's been such a draining experience! Who are you waiting to hear back from?
    BCU - interviewed last week. I only applied to them so this has been a seriously long process thus far from applying in Nov, to interviewing just now and now....waiting!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JaaySLT)
    BCU - interviewed last week. I only applied to them so this has been a seriously long process thus far from applying in Nov, to interviewing just now and now....waiting!!
    Did they give you a time period?

ReputationRep:
    Did they give you a time period?
    Kind of, it depended on who you asked really. One tutor said a couple of weeks. Another member of staff said give it 3 weeks before you start panicking lol, so I guess I just have to wait and see!!!

ReputationRep:
    I have just firmed my place with MMU, doesn't feel real! All I need now is a reference from my college.. Does anybody know If I do that through UCAS or just direct to the university?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.