Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smilin’ Knight)
    wtf... thats not good lou. Go somewhere else if it happens again, thats not ok. doesnt matter if your bf is the other end of the country, go there if you have to to stop yourself getting hurt. and get your head checked! i hear its important
    Discharged without being sent for a scan, I am at a hostel waiting to see if i can be seen so i have somewhere to sleep tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Fed up :|

Keep worrying, having panic attacks and anxiety!! I am also feeling quite lonely and a little lost!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)

(Original post by Quiet _One86)
    Keep worrying, having panic attacks and anxiety!! I am also feeling quite lonely and a little lost!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww, what's up? :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    Discharged without being sent for a scan, I am at a hostel waiting to see if i can be seen so i have somewhere to sleep tonight.
    Good, it sucks but glad your ok. Hope it goes well let us know ya ok

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tired, upset and depressed. I hate it when I'm taken for a fool, when I'm there for people and they're rarely there for me.

Frustrated and anxious because of the Royal Mail. I want to phone them tomorrow and beg to speak to someone "high up and who knows a lot about post stuff" and beg them to try and find my parcels :cry: I know they'll probably say there's nothing they can do expect give me a compensation form BUT I don't want that! I don't want money! It was the fact that I put loads of effort into making presents and then they didn't arrive where they were supposed to ... :cry:

Also, I think I'm ill.:sick:

(Original post by Multitalented me)
    Aww, what's up? :console:
    Its a long story to be fair, but everyday for a few weeks now, something keeps going off in my head to worry about, and causing great levels of anxiety and panic, I am feeling quite isolated of late, hardly seeing friends, and those I do see don't really know the past of my life, and don't feel ready to share, and so I stay home feeling poorly with my complex chronic conditions and feel isolated, and the things I worry about magnify.

ReputationRep:
    Right now ..

Really unproductive :indiff: but staring at notes... waiting for my dessert :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Whats up?
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    B-O-R-E-D

ReputationRep:
    Frustrated and angsty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    B-O-R-E-D
    Why babes? Think about me. :sexface:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by jamess.p93)
    Why babes? Think about me. :sexface:
    :perv: Im thinking about you now, deffo :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    tired

ReputationRep:
    :perv: Im thinking about you now, deffo :hubba:
    Bet you're not bored anymore. :sexface:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Bet you're not bored anymore. :sexface:
    naaahh! no longer bored! :perv:

how are you feeling rn sexy? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    naaahh! no longer bored! :perv:

how are you feeling rn sexy? :sexface:
    Goood.

Feeling quite sexy tbh. :perv:

looool nah. I'm not self obssessed I promise. I'm feeling a lot of mixed emotions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiet _One86)
    Its a long story to be fair, but everyday for a few weeks now, something keeps going off in my head to worry about, and causing great levels of anxiety and panic, I am feeling quite isolated of late, hardly seeing friends, and those I do see don't really know the past of my life, and don't feel ready to share, and so I stay home feeling poorly with my complex chronic conditions and feel isolated, and the things I worry about magnify.
    Ahh that really sucks, well just to let you know I'm here via PM if you ever want to talk about it more privately. Otherwise I wish you all the best!
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Goood.

Feeling quite sexy tbh. :perv:

looool nah. I'm not self obssessed I promise. I'm feeling a lot of mixed emotions.

awww! whats up babes? :lovehug:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.