Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah4262)
    Did we need to include research in the 12-marker?
    Well i didnt use any so i dont think you do

ReputationRep:
    I said a benefit of using a scatter graph is it shows positive and negative correlation will that get me two marks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katemate98)
    Did anyone else learn about Kanner or Delongis et al for daily hassles? Everyone seemed to know Gervais but I've never been taught that
    Also, if I put both anti-depressants (MAOI's and SSRI's) and anti-psychotics but forgot to put ECT for the essay, could I still get full marks for outline because I wrote quite a lot of detail for each.
    We never got taught any studies for daily hassles🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Troytheboy)
    I said a benefit of using a scatter graph is it shows positive and negative correlation will that get me two marks?
    It should do if not then definitely one. I said it shows the correlation co-efficient
    +1 to -1 (direction shown by sign and number shows strength)
    Don't think it's right though what do you think?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys does anyone have the list of questions asked?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marli-Ruth)
    It should do if not then definitely one. I said it shows the correlation co-efficient
    +1 to -1 (direction shown by sign and number shows strength)
    Don't think it's right though what do you think?
    That is a good answer tbh. Yeah that should get you marks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Troytheboy)
    That is a good answer tbh. Yeah that should get you marks
    Thank god for that!
    How did you find the paper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrojanH)
    Hey guys does anyone have the list of questions asked?
    It's somewhere in this thread
    You'll have to do a lot of searching lol

ReputationRep:
    Thank god for that!
    How did you find the paper?
    Uhhh -.- well I finished half an hour early so that's a good sign but I don't want to jinx myself. I'm like Tommy I have external locus of control hahah. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Stem as in the question xx
    Don't worry as long as it's real and answers the question correctly you should get a mark x
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx but if you'r wrong I'll commit an arson attack on AQA Headquarters. You've all been warned.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone is talking about SIT but I wrote about Hardiness Training :/ Is that still okay? Didn't it just say 'psychological' in general and not specifically for SIT??

ReputationRep:
    So for the 6 maker i did the biological approach instead of the behavioural approach
    ANDDD for the normative and informative defintions i wrote the definitons for complience and internalisation
    Feel soo badd 😢

ReputationRep:
    What if you write the wrong name of the researcher? Would I lose a mark? Wrote Delongis instead of Bouteyre but still talked about French students. Didnt give exact findings though ... just overall trend :/ But then I also wrote about Gervais, also without exact findings... How many marks is that? Out of 4 right?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone write about imagined pressure and real pressure? I wrote percieved instead of imagined? Is that okay? :////

ReputationRep:
    The question said her success depends on her friends work, suggesting she has low control

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone collated an unofficial mark scheme?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katemate98)
    Yes for the daily hassles one because the question only referred to 'findings'!
    I think your answer for the ethical issues sounds good, I put that kind of thing as well.
    What do you mean for an example as a whole for SIT?
    Thank god for that, makes me feel much better!
    & tbh I do not know lol, my friend said 'you had to use an example as a whole' and I was like....what? but it doesn't matter now

ReputationRep:
    I know what you mean bro but I talked about snowball effect and consistency then linked it to research such as moscocivi and civil rights movement ,as the mark scheme says it should not be in detail. Which I did

ReputationRep:
    For the psychological methods of stress management I put Ellis' rational emotive therapy, is this right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebeccawhitmore)
    For the psychological methods of stress management I put Ellis' rational emotive therapy, is this right?
    I put SIT, I think REBT is more cognitive

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.