Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard from University of Hull after interview? x

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have applied for child nursing in Napier a long long time ago... I mean in November 2015 :P
    I still didnt get any info, nothing about interview. I am thinking if they dont want to give me an offer I would probably heard something. If they are not sure, why they will not invite me for interview. Oh I am so stressed about it.

How did you get you invitation for interview, through Ucas track, right? I am checking it every day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kinak90)
    Hi, I have applied for child nursing in Napier a long long time ago... I mean in November 2015 :P
    I still didnt get any info, nothing about interview. I am thinking if they dont want to give me an offer I would probably heard something. If they are not sure, why they will not invite me for interview. Oh I am so stressed about it.

How did you get you invitation for interview, through Ucas track, right? I am checking it every day
    Napier has interviews all the way into April so don't worry! You get an email and it comes up on Track!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I think I just have to try not to stress too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethhannah96)
    anyone still waiting for Sheffield hallam to get back to them?
    I have my interview on Saturday for adult nursing at Sheffield for sept 2016 intake. Hoping sept 2016 is still available!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sk35)
    I have my interview on Saturday for adult nursing at Sheffield for sept 2016 intake. Hoping sept 2016 is still available!
    They haven't even got back to me yet

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone still waiting to hear back from glasgow calli?

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview for Adult Nursing with Keele all the way back in November 2015 and they still haven't got back to me! I've tried emailing them etc. but it's worrying me a lot!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for RGU!😭 So happy!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eilidhr99)
    Aww well done! I got an offer from there nearly 2 weeks ago now, what branch of nursing is it for? Are you going to accept it as one of your top two?

ReputationRep:
    When was ur interview?
    Rgu is my top and not heard yet so I'm really worried 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaitlinN15)
    Aww well done! I got an offer from there nearly 2 weeks ago now, what branch of nursing is it for? Are you going to accept it as one of your top two?
    Thank you!!😃 for adult! Yourself? And yeah I think so!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swagio;[url="tel:63338637")
    63338637[/url]]When was ur interview?
    Rgu is my top and not heard yet so I'm really worried 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Was in my interview this time last week! Don't worry, they said they can take a while to give out offers. My friend waited over 3 weeks before she got hers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baaboo999)
    I had an interview for Adult Nursing with Keele all the way back in November 2015 and they still haven't got back to me! I've tried emailing them etc. but it's worrying me a lot!
    I had an interview there yesterday, they said they only gave out a few offers to 'exceptional' people after the November/December lot of interviews, since there's so few places they're waiting until they interview everyone they want to before giving out the rest of the offers. You should hear within the next month they said that no news is usually good news, so don't worry about it. Hope you get a place!

ReputationRep:
    Was in my interview this time last week! Don't worry, they said they can take a while to give out offers. My friend waited over 3 weeks before she got hers!
    Mine was last thu. But just because some people on my branch have heard within days I'm worrying 😩
    Didn't like any other unis so I'm worried!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swagio;[url="tel:63338873")
    63338873[/url]]Mine was last thu. But just because some people on my branch have heard within days I'm worrying 😩
    Didn't like any other unis so I'm worried!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah don't worry, there's loads of time for them to get back to you! Don't overthink it 😋

ReputationRep:
    Nah don't worry, there's loads of time for them to get back to you! Don't overthink it 😋
    Guess so, just don't get why they're so quick for some people 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!!😃 for adult! Yourself? And yeah I think so!
    Mental health 😊 and it's one of my top two yeah. Ahah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah pretty much what she said haha! No it's just you, no group stuff😋 and no you don't move on because you have to wait for the thing to beep, so they usually just chat to you until it does if you finish before the 5 minutes ☺️
    Hi, have you heard back from stirling? Wondering how long they take to give out decisions 😁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pammy33)
    Hi, have you heard back from stirling? Wondering how long they take to give out decisions 😁
    Hiya, no I haven't yet! I know they've given out unconditionals but not heard anyone getting a conditional yet! But hopefully we should hear soon!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.