The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hopefulmedic15
Anime episodes are usually like 20 minutes long so you can breeze through them pretty fast, I think I saw earlier on the thread you said you were watching fairy tale! I really liked it but am yet to finish it so I might revisit at some point :P

Yeah, Fairy Tail :cute: about 90 episodes in, but what's left still mounts up to around 60 hours' worth at least :lol:
Original post by ZuluK
You're avi 😍😍😍

Pure drools xoxo
Original post by Alexion
Yeah, Fairy Tail :cute: about 90 episodes in, but what's left still mounts up to around 60 hours' worth at least :lol:

Lol yeah, it's a beast of an anime, you need to persevere to get through it and I didn't manage it in one go :P
Original post by musejames93

What's your background?
Original post by welcometoib
wouldnt marry a girl who wore makeup before she had the ability to walk outside the house, not confident at all and not attractive in any way shape or form. i know they do but natural beauty is obvs miles better.

Thats not the point here regardless, you can wear makeup and post pics but the lame ass responses of non stop hot comments is just a lie in order to inflate the egos of girls who post them.

Lol what you see as natural beauty is usually a little natural makeup tbh...also if I girl wears makeup it doesn't mean she's definitely ugly without it...

No some people are genuinely attractive on here, may not be in your eyes but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, not everyone likes the same look..and you happen to not like the look of anyone on here, and that's fine, it's your opinion...that does not however mean those that compliment others are lying.
response below fam, never said there was an issue, more so the joke responses, noone is hot here, if makeup makes a girl look hot then anyone including a donkey as i said can be made to look hot then. ill see what you look like in a bit lol. make up is exactly for hiding bad features...

Again, it's your opinion that no one is hot on here which you're entitled to believe, however other peoples' comments may be genuine because they have different taste. Either way, it's a bit rude/pointless to point out that you find everyone on here unattractive.
Original post by xobeauty
What's your background?

Just mirrored wardrobe doors :smile:
Original post by Hopefulmedic15
Again, it's your opinion that no one is hot on here which you're entitled to believe, however other peoples' comments may be genuine because they have different taste. Either way, it's a bit rude/pointless to point out that you find everyone on here unattractive.

id prefer you not put words in my mouth, that would be called lying. there is a medium between hot and unattractive in case that wasnt clear. and when you see the same 4-5 guys responding to every picture with the same response, and seeing my comment receive the most likes, i think its clear who has genuine response and who doesnt have any taste at all, just thirsty as i said.
Original post by Biryani007
Lol what you see as natural beauty is usually a little natural makeup tbh...also if I girl wears makeup it doesn't mean she's definitely ugly without it...

No some people are genuinely attractive on here, may not be in your eyes but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, not everyone likes the same look..and you happen to not like the look of anyone on here, and that's fine, it's your opinion...that does not however mean those that compliment others are lying.

didnt say a girl was unattractive without, sigh... attractive as in a confidence trait, not physical looks. didnt say anyone was unattractive, i said hot was a lie, again there is something in between unattractive and hot... i called you alright, thats the same as pretty... ill leave this be for now
x

Original post by Biryani007
x

what's he been saying to you :K:, i'll sort him
Original post by gr8wizard10

dont talk to me fam. when you stop you know what and focus on the actual shiz then you can chat again lol

Lol nothing to me in particular...just his comment annoyed me a bit :lol:
Original post by ZuluK
You're very welcome 😂

Didn't expect you to be cute tbh :redface:

Were you expecting me to be hideous? :teehee:
Original post by User2072205
No worries, handsome :smile:

Idk who was your crush but if they have seen you, I'm sure they have crush on you now #TeamAnonFailures

you left vm with disabled vms, what's up?
I'm heading off now but pm me, ttyl :hugs:

where is bigman
Original post by musejames93
Just mirrored wardrobe doors :smile:

no I meant your nationality?

Anywho you are gorge!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Serine Soul
x

Blatantly an indian.