Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, has anyone heard from Pump Court or the Justice First Fellowship either way?

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody heard either way from 9 St Johns Street?

ReputationRep:
    If anyone has any news on 6PC offers please DM me... I would be so grateful to be put out of my reserve misery!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Igor_the_Cat)
    Hey, has anyone heard from Pump Court or the Justice First Fellowship either way?
    Heard of a friend getting an offer from Pump Court. They are going to accept it. Sorry if I'm the bearer of bad news.

ReputationRep:
    12KBW, St Philips (Birmingham), and Arden offers have been made.

ReputationRep:
    Reserves, how long do we wait before we call Chambers to ask what's going on?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by camcandidate)
    Hey pupilbarista1, I'm still waiting to hear from Fountain Court too, although I assume by now that it's a rejection. Do you know of anyone who has heard?
    Same here. I feel it must be a rejection by now. I do not know anyone who has heard yet. If anyone has, or knows anyone who has, please put us out of our misery!

ReputationRep:
    5.50pm: no calls, no emails, no PG changes. I was wrong - I thought there was nothing worse than waiting 2 weeks for a definite response on a particular date.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 538123)
    Reserves, how long do we wait before we call Chambers to ask what's going on?!
    I believe there's up to 14 days for offers to be accepted. In theory we may not hear for that period albeit unlikely

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for this. Very best of luck to those waiting to hear.

(Original post by Bar Applicant)
    I believe there's up to 14 days for offers to be accepted. In theory we may not hear for that period albeit unlikely

ReputationRep:
    First round invite from Blackfriars. PG update. No e-mail.

ReputationRep:
    Same, no time though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gxo1)
    Same, no time though?
    Me too...

ReputationRep:
    No details at all. Hopefully we'll receive a heads up by tomorrow.
    (Original post by Gxo1)
    Same, no time though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mirispoonie)
    5.50pm: no calls, no emails, no PG changes. I was wrong - I thought there was nothing worse than waiting 2 weeks for a definite response on a particular date.
    I had that last year from two sets. Got a rejection email the following day.

I think it's a bit *****y that they don't make sure the rejections are out first thing if you aren't getting an offer or reserve.

ReputationRep:
    Just had the most professional and politest invite I've ever had from Blackfriars, by telephone call. If only other chambers would act like that. Makes up for my rubbish day today.

ReputationRep:
    I know that St Johns Buildings have made at least one offer today which has been accepted. Sorry if this is bad news

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer from 15NBS so I must have been the reserve! Best of luck to those still waiting

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LegalLab)
    Just got an offer from 15NBS so I must have been the reserve! Best of luck to those still waiting

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done to you, it must be a weight off your shoulders !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LegalLab)
    Congrats!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 15, 2017
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.