Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    71 points, probably still going to drop 1 or 2 places lol

ReputationRep:
    How The Hell Did Rosicky And Cesc Get Bonuses And My Hleb Didn't

This Is Really Silly Now, A Complaint Needs To Be Done

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

it just makes everyone's score go up and mine down again- the avearge will surly now be more than my 55.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    so did lescott yesterday... it happens all the time. i doubt the people who do it actually watch the game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laevis)
    I'm feeling good about this week too. This is the week i break into the top 50 :ridinghor

I'll probably regret this little show of confidence by the end of the weekend :blushing: but oh well

Woohoo i was right :ridinghor

My best ever score of 74 AND i think i have a good team all round AND Fabregas has made it easier for me to take him out and put Ronaldo in Happy days, fellas :cheers:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lfc4life)
    I'd wait for any injuries in internationals stig.
    Oh yeah, didn't think of that.

ReputationRep:
    Sites been updating for ages now!

ReputationRep:
    It's a crime that Hleb didn't get two bonus points... He was ridiculously good tonight. Rosicky was fairly average... probably Arsenals 6th best player... and Fabregas was 3rd/4th. I don't get it?!

ReputationRep:
    Dropped a place to 12th (from last weekend) but gained 5 points on the leader so can't complain, especially when I had a forced change which cost me 4 points just before the deadline.

ReputationRep:
    Back where I belong I'm 6th now:party: I had Shorey, who got me good points, so did Adebayor but not impressed with my captain- Fabregas who got 9 points. Overall, it's good week overall

ReputationRep:
    I know there's still 2/3 days to go before the next set of matches, but all this England talk is depressing the hell out of me.

So we might as well say divert attention, even if it is momentarily.

Everyone confident for the next week? Doesn't seem to have been any injuries in the international games so no enforced subs

ReputationRep:
    Looking for a chelsea midfielder for this weekend (since they're playing derby)

Can't afford Lampard, but who would you suggest? Cole, Wright-Phillips or Essien?

ReputationRep:
    essien would be good choice

grant loves to rotate cole,wright-phillips malouda and kalou

ReputationRep:
    One change this week.

Adebayor OUT

Drogba IN

ReputationRep:
    Drogba was shocking for the Ivory Cost against Qatar the other day, he missed multiple sitters and got subbed at half time lol. Im sure he'll do well against Derby

ReputationRep:
    Not much going on in this thread!

ReputationRep:
    Made my transfer nearly 2 weeks ago and have a squad of fully fit players :cool:

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

Didn't want to sit around waiting for player values to rise either.

ReputationRep:
    Just taken Ronaldo off as captain for Bentley. Risky move, but Bentley has a double gameweek.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    Just taken Ronaldo off as captain for Bentley. Risky move, but Bentley has a double gameweek.
    thanks for putting that into my attention

Villa also has adouble gameweek, should agbonlar or Barry be my captain then

I'm sure one of them won't play both games as they played internationals

ReputationRep:
    I've got three doubleweek players: Bentley, Agbonlahor and Knight

Agbonlahor has got both his games away!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.