TSR Fantasy Football League 2008/9 Watch

This discussion is closed.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by geoff_yin)
How Park didn't get any bonus points is beyond me. He was immense tonight! So close to scoring on many occasions too! He just kept running.
Rofl, I thought he was shít, miss of the decade?
In my opinion he panics in possession and hogs too much, his decision making is poor aswell.
Colesy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My Cup opponent is stuck on 34 cause he has Ferdinand, Laursen, Traore and Johnson in his defence LOL. None of them played! He does have Olsson though I think it is coming in with a clean sheet. He has only Trashley Hung left as captain and so do I do unless AG gets sent off I've won really. H2H opponent is on 41 for the week. I'm on 36. Therefore a standard 6 from Hung and AG should win me that. Bookings my only obstacle.

A good week from Hung and I'll really make up some ground back on the Ron lovers.

Game on!
Ronaldo VII
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Get in, no bonus to Ronaldo! :woo: :teeth:

I don't think Carrick deserved more bonus than Rooney.
That's stupid tbh 3 for Berba suits me though
Colesy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
How Park didn't get any bonus points is beyond me. He was immense tonight! So close to scoring on many occasions too! He just kept running.
Park had an absolutely brilliant game. The miss was poor, but apart from that he was fantastic.
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Park had multiple misses which probably stopped him from getting a bonus. I'd have put Giggs on earlier tbh, but Fergie seemed to think one goal was enough.
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Rofl, I thought he was shít, miss of the decade?
Apart from that of course :p:, he was involved in a lot of United's build up play.
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I rule at FF. 18 points ftw!
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I rule at FF. 18 points ftw!
You've got 3 to play and Olsson to come on, so could still do well, i'm only stalking ur team cus you're nearest me in the table.
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
I hope either Ashley or Luke Young come down with an injury/illness overnight and don't feature at all tomorrow. I need Carlton Cole's 11 points off the bench

I'm 4 points (transfer ) behind my Cup opponent with Ashley/Luke Young to play. Hopefully they can get more than 4 between them. He would win on a tie with 2 goals from Lampard
Colesy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldo VII)
I hope either Ashley or Luke Young come down with an injury/illness overnight and don't feature at all tomorrow. I need Carlton Cole's 11 points off the bench

I'm 4 points (transfer ) behind my Cup opponent with Ashley/Luke Young to play. Hopefully they can get more than 4 between them.
CarltonE?
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
(Original post by Colesy)
CarltonE?
Nope, just Carlton.
Colesy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Nope, just Carlton.

Trashley hattrick for me please.

BerbatovE goal and bonus was vital for me today.
adam_leeds
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
good job ive got arteta ronaldo(c) lampard gerrard and a.young as my midfield
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You've got 3 to play and Olsson to come on, so could still do well, i'm only stalking ur team cus you're nearest me in the table.
I'm not nearest to you anymore!!! I've been bumped down to 15th and you're up to 12th!

My 18 points already counted Olsson's clean sheet, there is potential for goals tomorrow though.

I need 13 points from Geovanni in order for me to win my H2H
Stu Laverty
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The Showpony's being dropped after the double Man Utd week. Gonna put in Fat Frank, then bring in Adebayor for Drogba, Vidic for Alex and A. Cole for O'Shea. Big points hit, but in the long run it'll be massive.
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
I'm not nearest to you anymore!!! I've been bumped down to 15th and you're up to 12th!

My 18 points already counted Olsson's clean sheet, there is potential for goals tomorrow though.

I need 13 points from Geovanni in order for me to win my H2H
Geovanni is bound to score at least a hat trick as I took him out on Boxing Day. I need a clean sheet from Villa and Ashley Young to impress with stats to back up a good performance.
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
(Original post by Stu Laverty)
The Showpony's being dropped after the double Man Utd week. Gonna put in Fat Frank, then bring in Adebayor for Drogba, Vidic for Alex and A. Cole for O'Shea. Big points hit, but in the long run it'll be massive.
You should get rid of O'Shea now. Can't see him playing at all in the double week.
Stu Laverty
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You should get rid of O'Shea now. Can't see him playing at all in the double week.
I am, I'm gonna put in Vidic (somehow) and Van Der Sar (instead of Reina) because right now United don't ever look like conceding :yep:
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Geovanni is bound to score at least a hat trick as I took him out on Boxing Day. I need a clean sheet from Villa and Ashley Young to impress with stats to back up a good performance.
Well he'll probably score like 2 goals, but Hull will concede. This will give him 12 points provided he played 60+ minutes. But then, for some reason he won't get any bonus points! That would leave me tied with my H2H after getting my hopes up that he would get at least 1 bonus point for me to win the round.
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I can only just afford my transfers for next week atm. No leeway in terms of money available at all. And they will go up as they are Evra and Vidic/Berbatov. Do i make the subs now? Or wait until after the cup games? =\
Vidic rising .2 in the last 4 days is really fúcking up my plans.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (125)
39.06%
No - but I will (17)
5.31%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.25%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (158)
49.38%

Watched Threads