Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Wimminz :zomg:
    They still scare you, Gaymes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Yeah, I've been watching it. It was alright. The Americans were apocalyptically embarrassing. :sigh:
    Oh :dry:

ReputationRep:
    Jubilee is henceforth pronounced juh-ber-lee.

Still not resolved my situation. Ah... poo. Can I wait until after exams to be a mess please? Kthx.

(Original post by Revd. Mike)
    :hugs: Want me to put you in contact with my friend who's asexual? She's a good person to talk to
    Thank you Mike But I fear the only thing I can do is play the waiting game. I would only annoy her.

(Original post by Mr. Snrub)
    Other than that, I love music but can't sing or play any instrument.
    What type of music?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Wimminz :zomg:
    Wimminz are cool, and some of 'em are extremely hot. Only problem is that they have vaginas. I mean, penises are pretty ugly but vaginas actually terrify me a bit.

Why oh why did evolution not give people better and less awful looking genitals? Damn you Charles Darwin, this is ALL YOUR FAULT! *shakes fist*

(Original post by crazylemon)
    Someone has stood for our gender equality officer position at uni with the manifesto of believing the position should not exist. Current ensuing ****storm would be more funny if there was not a very real chance he could win...
    So if this guy wins, he'll have to put himself out of a job to make his point? I'm not quite sure he's thought this whole thing through.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thurin)
    Jubilee is henceforth pronounced juh-ber-lee.

Still not resolved my situation. Ah... poo. Can I wait until after exams to be a mess please? Kthx.

Thank you Mike But I fear the only thing I can do is play the waiting game. I would only annoy her.

What type of music?
    How else would you pronounce jubilee? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Tigerkins! :woo:
    How you! ;3

ReputationRep:
    I think I may be becoming a tiny bit bisexual. It started with Alison Brie and Gillian Jacobs being pretty fine, and then this picture came along and... wow.

Spoiler:
    Show

I have all these feels and they're confusing me.

ReputationRep:
    I think I may be becoming a tiny bit bisexual. It started with Alison Brie and Gillian Jacobs being pretty fine, and then this picture came along and... wow.

Spoiler:
    Show

I don't know who your spoiler is but good taste with Alison Brie and Gillian Jacobs in particular. Dey fine.

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Has to be Eva Longoria, Cheryl Cole and Naya Rivera for me :P Got to say though Max from the wanted is a very lucky man for having Michelle Keegan as his girlfriend - she was stunning in her bridesmaid's dress in tonight's episode of Coronation Street

ReputationRep:
    Oh feelings. How I hate you :unimpressed: I feel like I'm just gliding along, making all the wrong decisions, making no mark and leaving no trace.

/whine

(Original post by Laertes)
    How else would you pronounce jubilee? :p:
    Loverly juberlee!

ReputationRep:
    Oh feelings. How I hate you :unimpressed: I feel like I'm just gliding along, making all the wrong decisions, making no mark and leaving no trace.

/whine
    :hugs:

Loverly juberlee!
    I'm imagining this in a thick Lancastrian accent.

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Happy birthday to me.
    Happy birthday!

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday to me.
    Happy Birthday!

& I watched the Jubilee Concert, it was pretty good actually!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I hate emotions :unimpressed: This straight dude I can't stop thinking of and I am trying to, but I know nothing can happen and I'm trying to forget about him :sadnod:

Happy birthday to me.
    Happy birthday

ReputationRep:
    What type of music?
    [cringey cliche answer] Oh I listen to everything. My taste is just soo eclectic [/cringey cliche answer]

I guess I mainly I like alternative rock, electronic, synthpop.....that kinda stuff. Favourite bands/singers would include Radiohead, Arcade Fire, Interpol, Bjork, Lykke Li and The Knife/Fever Ray. At the moment I'm really liking a Canadian duo called Trust (their debut album TRST is the best album I've heard from 2012 so far.)

But there are very few genres that I'd refuse to listen to. I really don't get gangsta rap or black metal though.

Oh and I enjoy Eurovision way too much! :rock:

Spoiler:
    Show

Marion Cotillard does it for me. And Brody Dalle. And Christina Hendricks.
    Zooey Deschanel is gorgeous but she's more like girlfriend material; she's too innocent and doe eyed to think about sexually.

Like I've always considered myself at least a little bit bisexual but even if a woman is perfect in nearly every way I can never get over my hatred of vaginas... *shudder* I'm sure doing non-vagina related stuff with women would be fun though! (Alas, I've never made much progress on that front...)

Happy birthday to me.
    Bon anniversaire!

ReputationRep:
    I am on a train and I am leaving Tom behind and I am sad so I am watching Mean Girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam_G)
    I am on a train and I am leaving Tom behind and I am sad so I am watching Mean Girls.
    Mean Girls is hilarious!! I love Tina Fey. If you watch Mean Girls backwards, it's about a girl who's so unpopular she moves to Africa

ReputationRep:
    Yay, I got up and did half a past paper. Go me. :p:

(Original post by Undulipodia)
    Be my college rep please? :grin:
    Come visit Oxford and we shall discuss. :p:

(Original post by Tigerkins)
    How you! ;3
    I'm OK, exams in like under two weeks which is slightly terrifying. You?

Happy birthday to me.
    Happy birthday! I dread to think what presents you're getting. :p:

(Original post by cpdavis)
    I hate emotions :unimpressed: This straight dude I can't stop thinking of and I am trying to, but I know nothing can happen and I'm trying to forget about him :sadnod:
    That sucks, sorry. Just try not too think about it too much, I guess. I've never had too bad a time with straight crushes (it helps that I've made out with my only big one several times :ninja:), I only really get hung up about the gay ones. But yeah, good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Fruit from train stations is foul. Who knew an apple with such crisp and colourful flesh could harbour such nastiness :sad:

Next time I'll just stick with a muffin.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.