Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by White Dress)
    Wenger hasn't established any culture of success for a period of 17 years, anywhere. The last 9 years at Arsenal have been, in sympathetic terms, 'transition', or in realistic terms, 'failure'.

Tbh Pegs no lie I thought you were 16. Can't blame me? At least Prodigy told everyone she knew nothing about football.

Which F1 team do you support? Curious to know the mental breakdown of a typical specimen such as yourself.
    So I guess your transitional period was a failure, sweet. Finally agreeing on something.

Because you are a Liverpool fan you take on this position of superiority because you are God's team or some other bull**** meaning I can blame you, all knowing wise one (sarcasm of the highest order)

I'm more of a LH fan, but I shouldn't really mention him seeing as you hate blacks.

I'm putting you on my ignore list now because I've got work to do and you are actually boring me with you Liverpoolcentric ways.

ReputationRep:
    Please for the love of God, no one quote White Dress!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by White Dress)
    9mm is honestly one of the worst supposed intellectual posters on these boards, not as bad as you yet though. He don't know ****. He did some essay on black history and oppression and I couldn't be bothered to read it, meh. I've let my views be clear about how black players are technically inferior and that's that lol. positive discrimination is **** as well
    true that. But why did you feel to run away and change the username because of it if you didn't read it and he's stupid.

ReputationRep:
    cant have pedro or sanchez runnin round the market like that and Venga not picking one of them up. Allow a striker if martinez and pedro get yammed up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    true that. But why did you feel to run away and change the username because of it if you didn't read it and he's stupid.
    If I was truly hiding I'd have never had returned to an account that I've already used, and an account that I openly told everyone was me?

returnoftheg got banned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Can some one refer me to a good source/website which usually has more reliable articles about transfer news/rumours and etc ? atm I use bleacher report but everything there is like reported late
    lol bleacher report.

Just use newsnow http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Foo...League/Arsenal

ReputationRep:
    Sorry son, can't see what you wrote.

Holy ****

Nice one two though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    So I guess your transitional period was a failure, sweet. Finally agreeing on something.

Because you are a Liverpool fan you take on this position of superiority because you are God's team or some other bull**** meaning I can blame you, all knowing wise one (sarcasm of the highest order)

I'm more of a LH fan, but I shouldn't really mention him seeing as you hate blacks.

I'm putting you on my ignore list now because I've got work to do and you are actually boring me with you Liverpoolcentric ways.
    Well, our four years of transition did actually bring a trophy, so...

Oh my point of view on Arsenal fans has nothing to do with my own football club. No-one else from LFC baits you out, don't tar them with the same brush. I'm just a bored, immature kid who regularly shows you all up.

I quite like Lewis, he looks like a lightie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    lol bleacher report.

Just use newsnow http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Foo...League/Arsenal
    Cheers

And yes I'm quite sick of using it but I didn't know of anything better at the time

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Hello Liverpool thread fan.

How's life knowing Liverpool will never be closer or have a better chance at winning the title?
    Pot kettle? How old are you? I doubt many of you remember Arsenal winning the league (bar probably Tom, Zurich, 419) so I really don't understand how you can laugh at the Scousers. You bottled it against Birmingham in the COC :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    The thing is though, his wum is seriously weak. He got schooled so hard by 99mmbulletz he chickened away and went to hide behind a new username.

I thought you knew a good wum when you saw one fklw.
    Na lol thing is don't even mean people like you who he WUMmed, the lesser posters etc. Agree it's not good WUMming but it's mind boggling how anyone even bothers to debate such issues after the season has ended.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Pot kettle? How old are you? I doubt many of you remember Arsenal winning the league (bar probably Tom, Zurich, 419) so I really don't understand how you can laugh at the Scousers. You bottled it against Birmingham in the COC :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've already responded to this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    I've already responded to this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol phone went a bit dodgy...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also, what happened about the Mod issue? Did anyone ever apply/ get appointed?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Giovinco wouldn't be a bad acquisition.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    I'm currently at work, when I finish I will reply to this properly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i'll be waiting for you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Unfortunately, I don't see it. He's their best winger and they didn't give him to us last summer.
    I thought it was because he refused to move and not madrid not letting him go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    Giovinco wouldn't be a bad acquisition.
    Another AM, really? (I know he can play up top too, but not good enough imo)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ye i made it into the later stages of consideration along with you, stuffsgroovey, mu15 and wilfried little

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Luke

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.