Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How has anyone found their white & case video interview?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard post AC for Nabarro? Had mine last week..? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kadov)
    Offer from King Wood Mallesons. AC's/Interviews at Nabarro, DLA and RPC next week. Tough few days!
    just wondering if you have heard from Nabarro yet post AC?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xLittleMissyx)
    How long did it take for dentons to get back to you after interview?? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just under a week

ReputationRep:
    Why haven't I heard from white and case? Or travers?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ckeeling)
    Just under a week
    Thanks! Were you successful?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unluckyinlaw1)
    I still don't understand what makes a graduate recruiter accept or reject your application. I applied to two firms which have pretty much identical application questions. Therefore I used similar answers in both (tweaking ever so slightly) and one has rejected me and the other offering an interview!

Definitely all boils down to whether grad rec has had their lunch or not.
    Although firms will be recruiting based on the same skills/qualities, there are significant differences between them enough to influence the recruitment process so they will be looking for different things. Those similar answers will have appealed to one firm, and probably not to the other.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from Cleary Gottlieb recently?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had an interview at cms??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VS2015TC2017)
    Anyone heard from Cleary Gottlieb recently?
    Unfortunately I think if you haven't heard anything it's a rejection. They've had their ACs and given out offers. I'm in the same boat.

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody have any advice for / can you tell me how you found the DLA Piper Skype interview? I have mine tomorrow and I'm really really nervous!!

ReputationRep:
    I've not heard back from Nabarro although my AC was only Friday and they set out a timeline of 3 weeks to hear back. Equally, the flip side of the firm and AC being so nice is it's incredibly difficult to gauge how you were received...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kadov)
    I've not heard back from Nabarro although my AC was only Friday and they set out a timeline of 3 weeks to hear back. Equally, the flip side of the firm and AC being so nice is it's incredibly difficult to gauge how you were received...
    Hey if I may ask, when is your interview with RPC?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BL0XQ9)
    Does anybody have any advice for / can you tell me how you found the DLA Piper Skype interview? I have mine tomorrow and I'm really really nervous!!
    I had mine today and it was fine! Nothing to worry about, just the usual why law, why the firm type questions and a few competency questions, good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Interview with RPC was last Wednesday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vwalters94)
    I had mine today and it was fine! Nothing to worry about, just the usual why law, why the firm type questions and a few competency questions, good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much for letting me know, I feel a bit better knowing that! Reassuring that there's no pesky commercial awareness questions too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BL0XQ9)
    Thank you so much for letting me know, I feel a bit better knowing that! Reassuring that there's no pesky commercial awareness questions too
    They did ask me a question on the news article I wrote about in my application so id reread through that, but that was it as far as commercial awareness is concerned

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kadov)
    Interview with RPC was last Wednesday.
    Have you heard from that already? Can you please give me some insight into what the interview was like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScroogeHumbug)
    Clyde & Co have the most polite PFO
    Sorry to hear that Can I ask which office you applied to? Waiting on Manchester.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else sort of ready for this whole process to be over? I'm kinda tired of obsessively checking my emails between the hours of 9am - 5am on weekdays.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.