Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    awww! whats up babes? :lovehug:
    I don't know.. exam stress and just feeling a bit not with myself. :/ I'm happy but I'm not at the same time. :indiff:

:lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    Very confused

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by jamess.p93)
    I don't know.. exam stress and just feeling a bit not with myself. :/ I'm happy but I'm not at the same time. :indiff:

:lovehug:
    igy igyyyyy dw babes! everything will be fine! :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princess31)
    Whats up?
    Just feel stressed with my Uni course :/ Thanks for asking

(I am the member that sent the Christian Bale pictures ages ago btw Changed my name haha ).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Just feel stressed with my Uni course :/ Thanks for asking

(I am the member that sent the Christian Bale pictures ages ago btw Changed my name haha ).
    Ahh i know dem feels man :hugs: no prob

Ahah i know :lol: i remembered, you changed ur name not long after we stopped talkinf fkr a while

(Original post by Multitalented me)
    Ahh that really sucks, well just to let you know I'm here via PM if you ever want to talk about it more privately. Otherwise I wish you all the best!
    Appreciate you saying that just lacking trust and as such I turned off my PMs and had a big life revaluation situation of late and so I am more cautious of others (present co. excluded) and my anxiety and panic attacks heightened in light of!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiet _One86)
    Appreciate you saying that just lacking trust and as such I turned off my PMs and had a big life revaluation situation of late and so I am more cautious of others (present co. excluded) and my anxiety and panic attacks heightened in light of!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My pleasure! Oh I see, well that's totally understandable considering your circumstances.

My pleasure! Oh I see, well that's totally understandable considering your circumstances.
    Can I ask if ur a f/m? You seem quite gender neutral on your profile! It's nice to know who I'm here to talk sometimes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can I ask if ur a f/m? You seem quite gender neutral on your profile! It's nice to know who I'm here to talk sometimes

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm male aha

I'm male aha
    Ah cool..I guess that you had me fooled and you have an apt username in being talented at not giving it away of who you are..have you been on tsr long?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah cool..I guess that you had me fooled and you have an apt username in being talented at not giving it away of who you are..have you been on tsr long?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha, well I thought the gender sign might have given people an idea For just over 3 years now

Haha, well I thought the gender sign might have given people an idea For just over 3 years now
    I'm using my phone and therefore can't see the symbol - and haven't really looked closely for it when on my laptop! What made you start using tsr?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm using my phone and therefore can't see the symbol - and haven't really looked closely for it when on my laptop! What made you start using tsr?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just seemed interesting aha, I liked all the different threads although at the start I was more focused on the academic ones
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    bored :lollypop:

ReputationRep:
    Pissed (sorry for the word but I am that way right now) as I'm stuck with painful sore throat :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Bored, depressed and lonely.

Think I might just watch Netflix to keep my mind occupied for a few hours though

ReputationRep:
    Confused, kinda pissed off, isolated, anxious, paranoid... But grateful for everything good that's happening to me!

Agitated because I've had a very irritating day at school, the children were really driving me mad, their behaviour has been appalling. I had to man the classroom all on my own whilst supervising the painting and I just felt so impatient because they were nagging me constantlyyyy when I'm busy and trying to do things and arghhhhhhhhhhhhh! :argh:

Not even my bath or naps this evening has cured my irritation, I still feel really stressed over it I don't like feeling like this over the children but they were being soooooooooo annoying omg. Idk how to relieve my tension :emo:

ReputationRep:
    tired and ill

ReputationRep:
    Sad, ignored, unwanted

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.