Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mango peeler)
    no. in another thread he simply linked me here. I quoted to show you how I ended up finding a post you made days ago. :ninja:
    Brahhhhhhh how boring are you. Thought you were gonna tell me something worth while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    What?
    do u know what that means? ah u have loads of Pakistani friends innit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MevMev)
    do u know what that means? ah u have loads of Pakistani friends innit
    Yes
    And yes :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Brahhhhhhh how boring are you. Thought you were gonna tell me something worth while.
    :erm: like?

ReputationRep:
    F-forgive me mistress :zomg: :whip2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    FYI there is literally not one girl on this site who has uploaded a pic that is "hot". they are pretty at best, and putting on makeup makes a donkey look alright too so until one has the confidence to post without crap on their face, the thirsty guys should perhaps stop inflating the egos of ladies on here.
    Just remember to make your future girl wash her face as soon as you see her, because girls irl wear makeup too, believe it or not...
    You really can't tell tbh, she could be a donkey under all of it :/

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 178
Size:  76.4 KB

:lol:

FYI I've seen gorgeous girls post pics on this site...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    F-forgive me mistress :zomg: :whip2:
    For what?

ReputationRep:
    FYI there is literally not one girl on this site who has uploaded a pic that is "hot". they are pretty at best, and putting on makeup makes a donkey look alright too so until one has the confidence to post without crap on their face, the thirsty guys should perhaps stop inflating the egos of ladies on here.
    Chill dude, you're starting to sound like a meninist 😂

If none us fit your criteria of hot then that's fine, although your opinion of hot girls is different to others. I've seen plenty of really gorgeous girls on here!

There are plenty of photos of girls with and without make-up on here. I've posted photos of me with and with out it, which you can see in my previous posts if you don't believe me. You're making it sound like make-up is something that girls hide behind and the majority of us would be ugly without it but that isn't the case. Make-up is adding more colour (nobody has naturally green eyelids and purple lips) and adds more definition to our features (girls usually have less angular, softer features than guys so some of us use contouring make-up to make our faces more defined).

In the end of the day, there's nothing wrong with a girl choosing for herself if she wants to wear make-up or not and it doesn't mean she's any less beautiful either way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Just remember to make your future girl wash her face as soon as you see her, because girls irl wear makeup too, believe it or not...

wouldnt marry a girl who wore makeup before she had the ability to walk outside the house, not confident at all and not attractive in any way shape or form. i know they do but natural beauty is obvs miles better.

Thats not the point here regardless, you can wear makeup and post pics but the lame ass responses of non stop hot comments is just a lie in order to inflate the egos of girls who post them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopefulmedic15)
    Chill dude, you're starting to sound like a meninist 😂

If none us fit your criteria of hot then that's fine, although your opinion of hot girls is different to others. I've seen plenty of really gorgeous girls on here!

There are plenty of photos of girls with and without make-up on here. I've posted photos of me with and with out it, which you can see in my previous posts if you don't believe me. You're making it sound like make-up is something that girls hide behind and the majority of us would be ugly without it but that isn't the case. Make-up is adding more colour (nobody has naturally green eyelids and purple lips) and adds more definition to our features (girls usually have less angular, softer features than guys so some of us use contouring make-up to make our faces more defined).

In the end of the day, there's nothing wrong with a girl choosing for herself if she wants to wear make-up or not and it doesn't mean she's any less beautiful either way.
    response below fam, never said there was an issue, more so the joke responses, noone is hot here, if makeup makes a girl look hot then anyone including a donkey as i said can be made to look hot then. ill see what you look like in a bit lol. make up is exactly for hiding bad features...

(Original post by Lord Samosa)
    why thank you
    You're very welcome 😂

Didn't expect you to be cute tbh

For what?
    You're avi 😍😍😍

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)

Dat ass :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    damn pic is pretty big :blushing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopefulmedic15)
    Anime episodes are usually like 20 minutes long so you can breeze through them pretty fast, I think I saw earlier on the thread you said you were watching fairy tale! I really liked it but am yet to finish it so I might revisit at some point :P
    Yeah, Fairy Tail :cute: about 90 episodes in, but what's left still mounts up to around 60 hours' worth at least :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    You're avi 😍😍😍
    Pure drools xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Yeah, Fairy Tail :cute: about 90 episodes in, but what's left still mounts up to around 60 hours' worth at least :lol:
    Lol yeah, it's a beast of an anime, you need to persevere to get through it and I didn't manage it in one go :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musejames93)
    What's your background?

ReputationRep:
    wouldnt marry a girl who wore makeup before she had the ability to walk outside the house, not confident at all and not attractive in any way shape or form. i know they do but natural beauty is obvs miles better.

Thats not the point here regardless, you can wear makeup and post pics but the lame ass responses of non stop hot comments is just a lie in order to inflate the egos of girls who post them.
    Lol what you see as natural beauty is usually a little natural makeup tbh...also if I girl wears makeup it doesn't mean she's definitely ugly without it...

No some people are genuinely attractive on here, may not be in your eyes but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, not everyone likes the same look..and you happen to not like the look of anyone on here, and that's fine, it's your opinion...that does not however mean those that compliment others are lying.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.