CTAM: Count to a million (Part 11)

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    :moon:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    Have you seen the discussion thread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    I did ask via PM to the CT and I heard back saying that they aren't willing to lift the ban.
    Ridiculous as he didn't break any rules with his original account, nor did he break any rules with any of his other 2 accounts!
    His 1st account was banned for suspected dupe of PT - Arbuthnot is nothing like PT! :mad:

Just shows you how bonkers this world can be sometimes. :sadnod:

Yeah, I do agree with you there :yep: Had PT not been creating his 200+ accounts then we wouldn't be constantly suspicious of new members posting here, and Arbuthnot would have been absolutely fine :yep:

PT - if you're reading this, I hope you've realized what you've done to this place! :mad:

So are you telling me he was a pbu all this time? So his 1st account got banned as someone mistaken him for PT and now his 2nd account got banned again for the same reason.
    Tbh he shouldn't be posting here under another account as that is against the rules. Plus he will most likely get banned straight away as soon as CT figure out his pbu status. :sadnod:

He needs to create a new account and speak to AtCT and try get his old account unbanned. I'm really starting to hate AtCT and the people that work in TSR. It's like the whole website is run by bunch of idiotic monkeys :bike:

They seriously need to get there act together and start making better business decisions :slap: or just sack everyone that works there and replace them with someone better :yes:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    So are you telling me he was a pbu all this time? So his 1st account got banned as someone mistaken him for PT and now his 2nd account got banned again for the same reason.
    Tbh he shouldn't be posting here under another account as that is against the rules. Plus he will most likely get banned straight away as soon as CT figure out his pbu status.

He needs to create a new account and speak to AtCT and try get his old account unbanned. I'm really starting to hate AtCT and the people that work in TSR. It's like the whole website is run by bunch of idiotic monkeys
    They seriously need to get there act together and start making better business decisions or just sack everyone that works there and replace them with someone better
    I think there just needs to be more CT and more Mods meaning they are actually able to use their brains due to being less busy.

Arbuthnot had an account, to ask AtCT why PT was banned on behalf of PT. The next account he made was to ask why that account had been banned. And then there was Arbuthnot who lasted a year.

I get the feeling this is more to do with the rules rather than CT. I know as an administrator of another website that moderation rules must be upheld, however unjust it may seem.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.