• View Poll Results: Favourite Doctor?
    Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    New rumour about the Christmas special sounds interesting!

http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/cele...mentid=9648073

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know if Series 3 of Doctor Who is going to be repeated on BBC3 ?

Does anyone know when it's going to be shown (if it's going to be shown) ?

Thanks

p.s. sorry if this has already been asked but I'm not reading through 159 pages to see!!!!!

thanks

mc

ReputationRep:
    im up early and john barrowman has been on radio 1, david tennant now for the launch of the children in need comp!! ive entered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stranger101)
    New rumour about the Christmas special sounds interesting!

http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/cele...mentid=9648073
    Yeah that could be interesting

ReputationRep:
    did anyone win the tickets in the children in need competition??

ReputationRep:
    According to the daily star the new executive producer of "Doctor Who" Steven Moffat is keen to get a black man to play the new Doctor, he is apprantly talking with Paterson Joseph.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno why people watch this rubbish. I mean those people who are over 20 or so, who actually remember what Dr.Who was like in previous decades compared to this gagfest, badly acted and badly put together crap. Kylie Minogue and Billie Piper i noticed? that just shows how seriously they take this project.

ReputationRep:
    I'm presuming that to pass such judgement, you have actually sat down and watched this "gagfest"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noggins)
    I dunno why people watch this rubbish. I mean those people who are over 20 or so, who actually remember what Dr.Who was like in previous decades compared to this gagfest, badly acted and badly put together crap. Kylie Minogue and Billie Piper i noticed? that just shows how seriously they take this project.
    As somebody who has been watching Dr Who for over 30 years,I find the current incarnations of Dr Who brilliant. Sharp, snappy and to the point, how many of the stories from the previous decades were 45 minute stories painfully stretched out over 4 1/2 hour episodes! And I don't need to go into the sets and special effects.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, one episode. it was dire. complete joke.

ReputationRep:
    what is this about a worned post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the sand man)
    It obviously said something different before wes edited it :p:

ReputationRep:
    I seem to remember there were many really naff stories stretched out over 4 weeks. Did you watch them as they were originally screened, UKGold or boxsets?

ReputationRep:
    He bad repped and called me a **** for bad repping him, even though it wasn't me that repped him, I'm not that childish, I only bad rep someone for a post that deserves it and I know who it was.

ReputationRep:
    well he going to leave at the end of 2009 and it is offical he said it in his own words

ReputationRep:
    Eleventh Doctor: Russell Brand anyone?

ReputationRep:
    well he going to leave at the end of 2009 and it is offical he said it in his own words
    Can I very politely ask what this is in reply to?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebri...-doctor-who/1/

Too late now!

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe he's leaving! :eek: I knew he would have to leave at some point but figured he'd stay for one more series at least. Apparently after the four specials next year he's quitting. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7698539.stm

ReputationRep:
    This makes me very sad, only 4 more episodes of our lovely Tennant :cry:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.