Turn on thread page Beta

Artemis Fowl Movie Update watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I guess so but we need the others

ReputationRep:
    i can't believe you guys...you should know better than to post spoilers...i couldn't help myself and read them!!! why elizabeth?? why???

well...my friends bailed on me, they aren't going to my party anymore i think i'll just cancel...i guess my friends don't care?

That's great, I read all the spoilers.

Who are we striking? The sheep or Elizabeth... Because you know... She's rather like a sheep herself :sheep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    That's great, I read all the spoilers.

Who are we striking? The sheep or Elizabeth... Because you know... She's rather like a sheep herself :sheep:
    Yes, yes she is but we have a big enough army to accack both sheep and Elzabeth. I apologise for the spoilers we should have known better.

(Original post by pineappleipod)

well...my friends bailed on me, they aren't going to my party anymore i think i'll just cancel...i guess my friends don't care?
    As I said in the PM, screw them Nikki. If they're not going to come, you go ahead without them and have a good time. Also, be sure to rub it in their face afterward about what an ace time you had and how sorry you were that they missed it:rolleyes:

It's a happening weekend, Lirael2's having a sleepover, Piney's having her birthday celebration and a movie and Aphrodite (another TSR user) is having a BBQ and then going to a movie.

ReputationRep:
    yo-less> looks like you have a busy weekend

we are only attacking elizabeth swan right? not keira knightley?

yo-less> looks like you have a busy weekend

we are only attacking elizabeth swan right? not keira knightley?
    I'm stuck at home the whole weekend :rolleyes: Happening indeed. Just killing aliens and saving the world... The usual...*

Naw, we would never attack a celeb like Kiera Knightley :angel:

*Half-Life2: Episode 1

ReputationRep:
    which celebrities would you attack then?

ReputationRep:
    Yea its only Elizabeth Swan we need Kieara Knightly to play Elzabeth so she can bring back Jack though hes obvously coming Back (i hope).

Firstly...
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY PINEAPPLEIPOD!

which celebrities would you attack then?
    Piney... I don't want to attack anyone...Especially celebs ...*looks shifty*...*lie detector starts beeping*

BTW guys, please tell me what you think of this http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=254746

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    Firstly...
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY PINEAPPLEIPOD!
    aww thanks :hugs:

you never told me you could draw :eek:

you should post them on DA

are you sure you would never attack celebs? let's say...paris hilton? or uh...courtney love? :rolleyes: *glances at lie detector* why is it beeping :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    nobody told me it's AJ's birthday today too :eek:

happy birthday AJ :hugs:

:party:

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday Pineappleipod and AJ!!!:party:

aww thanks :hugs:

you never told me you could draw :eek:

you should post them on DA

are you sure you would never attack celebs? let's say...paris hilton? or uh...courtney love? :rolleyes: *glances at lie detector* why is it beeping :hmmm:
    I dunno if I can draw. Guys, please leave comments on the thread I linked you to You guys are my fav society, you can't let me down! If you do, I shall stomp off:hmpf:

Does anyone here watch The Simple Life?

ReputationRep:
    What sorry Pine i didn't know it was your birthday. Sorry to you Aj as well happy birthdays

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Happy birthday to the birthday people!!!!
    I saw Pirates again over the weekend, only this time with different people!!!!!! Yay!!!! I feel like using lots and lots of exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wottabout used so many exclamation marks, there arn't any left for me to use

I miss my little vertical lines that hover above dots.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    *appears mysteriously*

Thank you everyone! And a belated happy birthday to pinappleipod too!

*dissappears into nothingness*

ReputationRep:
    Well eveyones gone quiet i think Aj killed the thread again lol. Never mind Aj we still love you lol.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.