Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    I'm just :love: over Puck.
    :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd be his Jewish girlfriend any day :drool:

ReputationRep:
    This is the rhode's not taken so 4 or 5

(Original post by moregano)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd be his Jewish girlfriend any day :drool:
    Me too :ninja: mmmmmmmmmmmmm :cute:

ReputationRep:
    Ah cool

One of my best friends likes Puck. I'll always be Team Will though I love Puck, but there's something about Will's skinniness/hair/singiness/general adorableness that just makes me :love:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d123)
    What episode are they up to on tv at the moment?
    Ep 5 (with Kristin Chenoweth)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d123)
    Ah cool

One of my best friends likes Puck. I'll always be Team Will though I love Puck, but there's something about Will's skinniness/hair/singiness/general adorableness that just makes me :love:.

mmmm, I want Will too. I hope she does come back after the break, I know Idina Menzel is supposed to be, it'll be a Wicked affair

Team Will. :coma:

I am horribly obsessed with Glee.

ReputationRep:
    Team Will is obviously the best.

ReputationRep:
    Out of Will/Puck? Blates Will :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    Ugh please! Puck... Mmmhmm.

ReputationRep:
    one for the guys then...

rachel or quinn? personally, it's quinn for me.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a girl but Quinn would beat rachel any day looks wise, but rachel has a much better voice :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d123)
    Team Will is obviously the best.
    hey when i do the questionaire on the website you showed me it still doesnt unlock the episodes

ReputationRep:
    Glee is brill! Best thing on atm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    one for the guys then...

rachel or quinn? personally, it's quinn for me.
    Quinn, because I wouldn't be able to stop looking at Rachel's nose.

Don't get me wrong, she's really hot and I usually wouldn't care, but as you're giving me the choice....

Also, I don't know why, but I also find Britney really hot. I think there's more to her character than meets the eye, and they could really expand on her life/background in a future episode.

ReputationRep:
    Not a guy, but I think Quinn looks lovely not in her cheerleader uniform, but when she's wearing that she just looks like your typical American-cheerleader-blonde-type. She's gorgeous with her hair loose and wearing normal clothes though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d123)
    Not a guy, but I think Quinn looks lovely not in her cheerleader uniform, but when she's wearing that she just looks like your typical American-cheerleader-blonde-type. She's gorgeous with her hair loose and wearing normal clothes though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    Will :coma:

(Original post by Afcwimbledon2)
    Glee is brill! Best thing on atm.

ReputationRep:
    Haha I just came across this, saving it to use in my sig next Chrismukkah :p:

I have a feeling my love for Glee has turned into an unhealthy obsession :eek3: I'm currently watching all the episodes up on 4od just because I can... not that I've already seen the whole series twice or anything... :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't anyone else find it a bit weird how Mr Shu's wife is managing to fake a pregnancy, using a fake pregnant belly as well. Does her own husband not see his own wife naked? Damn, I wonder how long it'll last I really don't like her doing that. Fair enough it's sad that they're not really pregnant and she didn't want to disappoint him, but what's the frigging point in lying? :no:

ReputationRep:
    I am officially a Gleek!
    Loving Finn and Rachel! :heart:

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.