Turn on thread page Beta

What do men REALLY think about skinny girls? watch

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=campy]
    (Original post by campy)

Cockyness? Um, ok then. But why did you tell me that? If you'd bothered to read any of my other posts you would realise that I know there are lots of skinny and busty women out there. I just don't know any because it's not the norm. The skinny people I know are really athletic and the busty girls I know are a slim 12 and up. I just don't really see why you would bother telling me your body shape.

I didnt wanna read all your posts. I just saw that you commented " i dont know anyone with that..." so i just told you about me. But fine, forget it. Bye.

Some right rude people on here, i have to say, i didnt say anything wrong.

Sorry if iv offended you, wont ever quote you again. Take care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rashdah77)

I didnt wanna read all your posts. I just saw that you commented " i dont know anyone with that..." so i just told you about me. But fine, forget it. Bye.

Some right rude people on here, i have to say, i didnt say anything wrong.

Sorry if iv offended you, wont ever quote you again. Take care.
    Some right rude people meaning me? Take a little look back through the thread and you will see why I am frustrated. Lots of girls misunderstood and replied saying 'you're completely wrong, I'm that shape' even though I was only saying I don't know girls that shape, not personally anyway. I apologise for snapping but it's like all I've done on here today is correct people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by campy)
    Some right rude people meaning me? Take a little look back through the thread and you will see why I am frustrated. Lots of girls misunderstood and replied saying 'you're completely wrong, I'm that shape' even though I was only saying I don't know girls that shape, not personally anyway. I apologise for snapping but it's like all I've done on here today is correct people.

Im sorry aswell, forget it if these people not understanding what you are trying to say, leave it. No point explaining.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rashdah77)
    Im sorry aswell, forget it if these people not understanding what you are trying to say, leave it. No point explaining.
    See, now I feel guilty cause you seem nice. Sorry, I've been biting everyone's heads off today

ReputationRep:
    If you're talking catwalk-model skinny, good god no. Ugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by campy)
    See, now I feel guilty cause you seem nice. Sorry, I've been biting everyone's heads off today

Lol no, please dont feel guilty, i understand where your coming from. Stop correcting people, let them learn themselves,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VCR)
    If you're talking catwalk-model skinny, good god no. Ugh.
    Not even Naomi Campbell? You don't have to agree, just I've always thought she had a particularly nice body
    http://blogs.bet.com/entertainment/w...ll_195597g.jpg
    She's really athletic looking. There's probably a much better pic out there though
    Oh, here's a whole gallery
    http://uk.askmen.com/women/galleries...picture-5.html
    And this one's just a bit fun
    http://www.vivagoal.com/images/wallp...i_campbell.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    You need to go out more.
    Ive seen/know alot of girls with ass and tits and they are either size 8-10.
    Anything above 10 is fat.

You're an idiot. Who is going to be very lonely. ********.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by campy)
    You need to quote me when you talk about me and it's hard to chill when I am getting accused of skinny bashing left right and centre when I have been promoting the idea of all shapes and sizes being attractive and womanly from the beginning.
    Yeah I understand what you're doing/trying to say. Just don't take it seriously, that's my message.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessnavi22)
    You're an idiot. Who is going to be very lonely. ********.
    Wow was that actually necessary? It's just his opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    Yeah I understand what you're doing/trying to say. Just don't take it seriously, that's my message.
    But...taking things seriously is my thang

ReputationRep:
    I love how all the guys on here are like.. oh yeah I like skinny girls with mahooosive boobs and a huge arse.

Erm, they don't exist.. very rarely do they exist naturally (very very rarely!!) ..or they've had some work done to get them looking like that.

Boys make me laugh, thinking that the girls they see on the cover of FHM are exactly what they look like in real life, if they met half of the women from FHM in real life they'd be so disappointed to realise they have cellulite, lumps and bumps just like real girls.. and if they don't then they're probably either down the gym half of their life or going to get their nails and hair done most of the time.

Most of the guys on TSR need to realise that the girls they spend hours bashing one out to in front of a computer screen has been airbrushed to hell and probably isn't worth bashing one out over in real life.

ReputationRep:
    Wow was that actually necessary? It's just his opinion.
    His opinion is ridiculous. Anything above a size 10 is fat? Come onnnn!

ReputationRep:
    I love how all the guys on here are like.. oh yeah I like skinny girls with mahooosive boobs and a huge arse.

Erm, they don't exist.. very rarely do they exist naturally (very very rarely!!) ..or they've had some work done to get them looking like that.

Boys make me laugh, thinking that the girls they see on the cover of FHM are exactly what they look like in real life, if they met half of the women from FHM in real life they'd be so disappointed to realise they have cellulite, lumps and bumps just like real girls.. and if they don't then they're probably either down the gym half of their life or going to get their nails and hair done most of the time.

Most of the guys on TSR need to realise that the girls they spend hours bashing one out to in front of a computer screen has been airbrushed to hell and probably isn't worth bashing one out over in real life.
    Again it seems like you're taking things way up to the next level. Re-read the thread, there were many guys who preferred size 10+ against Size 10-. Also the men on TSR definitely don't read FHM lol. I know of not a single man that reads a men's magazine dedicated to showing off ladie's features.

You only seem to have read the negative comments.

ReputationRep:
    His opinion is ridiculous. Anything above a size 10 is fat? Come onnnn!
    Yeah his opinion maybe ridiculous but it's still an opinion lol. Besides there are some men that think anything below a size 10 is just not enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by campy)
    But...taking things seriously is my thang
    Were you one of the women who said they have a boyfriend?

ReputationRep:
    Were you one of the women who said they have a boyfriend?
    I was indeed. Well I assume I said that anyway

ReputationRep:

Size 8-10 isnt skinny. To me thats perfect.
    As for the massive boobs and huge ass comment, that wasntr me who said it. And what do you mean by they rarely exist. You either need to get out more. Or leave the uk. I mean the average size for uk girl is 14. Its allgood if ou think they dont exist because you havent gotten outta your country.

As or the ******** comment, ill pass. I like to think im mature.

Can all the fat girls stop quoting me, i mean if you read all the pages in this thread, youll see that there are a large number of size 8-10 girls who have ass and tits. The fact that you think size 8-10 is skinny, makes we wonder what size you really are

ReputationRep:
    I thought size 16 was the UK average?

ReputationRep:
    I thought size 16 was the UK average?
    Not sure. The Independent tells me it was 14 in 2000 but that was a while back.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...14-715277.html

EDIT: the general concensus online is 16 but I don't know if there's proof for that

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.