The Playstation 3 Society III Watch

This discussion is closed.
jermaindefoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by spikeymike)
I'm itching to look at the trophy guide for SSHD, I dont understand why they would make it so difficult, there must be a way of doing them.

For the endless 7mins trophy, you can dodge around everything for the best parts of 2-3 mins, but I'm bored by then.
i am loving this :teehee:
chernij
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm itching to look at the trophy guide for SSHD, I dont understand why they would make it so difficult, there must be a way of doing them. :hmmmm2:

For the endless 7mins trophy, you can dodge around everything for the best parts of 2-3 mins, but I'm bored by then. :p:
Tough.
You got bored, and you're attempting to get a trophy?
That's not like you Mike... do I sense defeat here for you? :p:
spikeymike
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by chernij)
Tough.
You got bored, and you're attempting to get a trophy?
That's not like you Mike... do I sense defeat here for you? :p:
:hand: Might just need a new game, BC2 is getting a bit repetitive now. I'm trying hard to hold out until Fifa 11. :woo:
dhr90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by bigmo7)
:fyi: This slim PS3 is my 7th...

Although this one has been faultless (touch wood )
:eek: How? What happened??? I am so glad I got a 5 year warrenty on my PS3, even better when you consider it was free and I got the console and 2 games for £200 new :cool:

I do look at my house mates slim PS3 and feel a bit jealous though. The smallness and quietness of it
kuks
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by chernij)
x
Hey I checked your theme out today and its pretty good I didn't notice any bugs or anything
SOrry i took long to do it though...I was down with malaria so too lazy to do anything except mw2 :p:
estel
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/...and-september/

Ooh, a full-game that I'm pretty excited by for September!
Phalanges
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I thought when I moved from Xbox to PS3 their would be this glorious transition in the online community from the pricks of old to the partisans of new.

Alas, my first foray into co-op LBP (where the guy didn't seem to understand the concept of a switch and kept spamming me to add him as a friend) has shattered my illusions.
Ape Gone Insane
Badges: 15
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by estel)

LBP: Ico and Shadow of Colossus costume pack – 50%

:nooo:

Must get online going for PS3.
chernij
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by kuks)
Hey I checked your theme out today and its pretty good I didn't notice any bugs or anything
SOrry i took long to do it though...I was down with malaria so too lazy to do anything except mw2
Thanks
Ouch Everything ok now?
(Original post by estel)

August seems crap tbh. I love how they have the discount on WipeoutHD Fury. I wonder how many people will buy it thinking, "yay, a discount. Must buy!" thinking that they own WipeoutHD from this month's PS Plus :rolleyes:
Zen Pinball seems fun for an arcade game, but even September doesn't really do it for me :mad:
Might just need a new game, BC2 is getting a bit repetitive now. I'm trying hard to hold out until Fifa 11.
Hehe. :p:
----
Bought a pre-owned copy of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 today in GAME. £6.99. A pretty good deal.
chernij
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Excuse me if someone's already posted these, but there's 6 inch sackboy figures for £3.99 online:
http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/...n/Product.html Peace sackboy.
http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/...e/Product.html Afro sackboy.
logic123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
has anyone preordered Gran Turismo 5 yet?
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Phalanges)
I thought when I moved from Xbox to PS3 their would be this glorious transition in the online community from the pricks of old to the partisans of new.

Alas, my first foray into co-op LBP (where the guy didn't seem to understand the concept of a switch and kept spamming me to add him as a friend) has shattered my illusions.
I was about to have a rant about some American MW2 players actually...I don't understand how people can be so stupid. :sigh:
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by logic123)
has anyone preordered Gran Turismo 5 yet?
Nah I'm going to wait for a decent price on preorder...that and to be sure that November will actually be the release month.
dhr90
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by bigmo7)
Nah I'm going to wait for a decent price on preorder...that and to be sure that November will actually be the release month.
I can see many people doing that, me included.
logic123
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
well its my birthday in november so im gonna get my parents to pick it up for me, as ill be at uni then.

I have to say, there looks some good games for the ps3, GT5, fifa 2011, Killzone3. Looks very promising to seee how these games push the tec of the ps3 to its limits.
dhr90
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
At least Killzone 3 isn't out in November/end of this year too!! Far too many games to find the money for already!
logic123
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
killzone 3 looks immense.
dhr90
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
F1 2010 looks really good too. Only 7 and half weeks away too. I really need my loan to come through :o:

Final development video for F1 2010 here. That looks amazing. Almost certainly my next game purchase. May stop playing MW2 and get the older F1 game out now
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by jermaindefoe)
x
Give us a hand with this router please...UPnP stops working on the PS3 for some reason and it's driving me crazy. I'm not sure what it is that's causing it and the only way it seems to get fixed is by turning UPnP off in the router settings and turning it back on...
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Darksiders has some really stupid trophies :facepalm2:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (3)
42.86%
No - I got the required grades (3)
42.86%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (1)
14.29%

Watched Threads