ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mother_eve3088)
    You're a bit odd, aren't you
    You could say that yeah

ReputationRep:
    OP is seriously underweight, must look like Mr Burns in the shower, jesus

ReputationRep:
    219lbs, which is about 15.5 stone.

6 ft 6 though, so not a whale or anything.

ReputationRep:
    5'4.5"
    117 lbs.. around 8 stone 5 lbs? I have a lot of muscle mass ^^
    UK size 6-8.

ReputationRep:
    5 foot 6 and I weigh about 9 stone 5-ish. Not entirely sure though cos haven't jumped on the old scales for a while

ReputationRep:
    My friend is 4ft 11 & shrinking... And weighs 5st9lbs

ReputationRep:
    Height: Infinite
    Weight: Asymptote at y = 0

How do I cope with this madness?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sprockette)
    I'm 5'1 and currently weigh about 44kg/7 stone I think. That's light for me, I've lost 4 kg in the last few months and it's noticeable. 48kg is just right for me. I've been pretty stressed though and I quit my job so I was trying not to spend too much money as well. And - I've got to stop this! - if my fiance text me and said he wasn't coming home for dinner, then I'd just skip dinner and save it for the next day. I'm at home now being fed up by mummy, she's worried about me
    My mum does that! I lose weight at uni because I'm stingy so this holidays she's made loads of cake and now I'm eating SO MUCH cake!
    I'm 5ft2 and exactly 8 stone. I've been 8 1/2 stone and looked chubby, and look ill from 7 1/2 stone or less, so I'm happy with this weight!
    PS Sprockette- I'm sure you don't look ill, it's just that weight comes off my face at that stage!

ReputationRep:
    6 feets tall weighing approx 12 pebbles and I aint even fat .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Boney King of Nowhere)
    OP is seriously underweight, must look like Mr Burns in the shower, jesus
    Haha, I probably do:

But then what does a Boney king look like? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by commandant)
    Sorry, but how can 12 stone not look ridiculous. I'm the same height and around 16 and a half stone, and I ideally want to be a lean 17 stone.

You got some serious eating to do !
    Haha i know and im doing something about it... lol and i eat about 4 times a day, lots of fruit lots of veg havent left food on my plate in 3 years

ReputationRep:
    meh, Im very dissapointed with my weight.

im 13 and a half stone, 5"11 -.-

Although I do weightlifting

ReputationRep:
    6ft 1 and 10 stone

Started weight training put half a stone on in about 2 weeks was chuffed lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holly Hiskey)
    My mum does that! I lose weight at uni because I'm stingy so this holidays she's made loads of cake and now I'm eating SO MUCH cake!
    I'm 5ft2 and exactly 8 stone. I've been 8 1/2 stone and looked chubby, and look ill from 7 1/2 stone or less, so I'm happy with this weight!
    PS Sprockette- I'm sure you don't look ill, it's just that weight comes off my face at that stage!
    Uhh, my face is the last place it comes off! I have a fat face but my ribs stick out like I'm underweight I'm happy at 7 and 1/2 stone.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5ft 3 and I weigh FAR too much.

I have lost 2.5 stone though. Hoping to lose about the same again.

i am 5ft5 and i weigh 8st and 1/2
      i am a bit fatty

EDIT: why the **** was i negged?

ReputationRep:
      I'm 5'7/5'8. No idea how much I weigh, it's not really that important to me as long as I like how I look

ReputationRep:
      5'4'', 150lb. doing my best to lose some of that though!

ReputationRep:
      12.4 stone; 6'1''.

I've got no muscle and I'm not particularly fat, so it makes no sense...

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Willum Infanta)
      Haha, I probably do:

But then what does a Boney king look like? :holmes:
      6' 4, about 205 pounds, little bit of a podgy belly, not great probably, certainly not as emaciated as the name would suggest

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2012
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.