Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Take Me Out - Series 2 Discussion Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    I seriously can't see Corene ever being picked, it's jokes cause she nearly always buzzes out early. There's so many beautiful black women, but you get an ugly manly one :sigh:
    Lol yeah, me and my sister are always laughing about her. I can't wait to show her what you wrote tomorrow morning lol.

It's the hairstyle and her size. The woman should have lost weight before coming onto the show. There are much nicer black girls who could have gone onto the show. I don't know why some girls can't stick to normal conservative hairstyles.

ReputationRep:
    Peggy is utterly disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JaggySnake95)
    Funny name for a Jordan wannabe me thinks.

ReputationRep:
    I think she's hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)
    I think she's hot
    Fake Fake Fake though.

ReputationRep:
    I think she's hot
    :lolwut:

she's queen of the chavs

ReputationRep:
    Agreed - she's horrible - a fake Jordan wannabe who also seems really thick! Which is really odd as apparently she's doing an MBA at Sheffield Uni. Who'd have thought it?!

ReputationRep:
    I seem to be the only one who thinks Peggy is attractive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EssexDan86)
    Agreed - she's horrible - a fake Jordan wannabe who also seems really thick! Which is really odd as apparently she's doing an MBA at Sheffield Uni. Who'd have thought it?!
    She hasn't said anything sounding bimbo though. She looks like one but she isn't

lololol

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=579835303

ReputationRep:
      Abi Scarlett is a really pretty girl, but as soon as she opens her mouth she ruins it for herself!

Does anybody else think that one of the girls really looks like Jennifer Love-Hewitt? I can't remember her name unfortunately...
      • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
      She hasn't said anything sounding bimbo though. She looks like one but she isn't
      Seriously :lolwut: She's said tones of things that sound and are stupid.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by yoyo462001)
      Seriously :lolwut: She's said tones of things that sound and are stupid.
      I guess I like what she's said so far, like when she said she switched off her light for that pretty boy because he was looking for a model and she isn't one. I also liked the reasons she gave for liking the city boy yesterday.

I think she's one of those pretty girls whose appearance is deceiving, I know many, she can't be thick if she's doing an MBA at Sheffield.

ReputationRep:
      Lucy is very attractive but so desperate. I wonder why guys aren't interested in her. If I was a guy looking for a decent relationship, she would be my ideal catch.

ReputationRep:
      Just me or do Lucy and Jojo never ever turn their lights off?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Sly Racoon)
      Just me or do Lucy and Jojo never ever turn their lights off?
      lol they never, they are both desperate.

lucy is so attractive though.

ReputationRep:
      Guilty pleasure! LOL

ReputationRep:
      what song did James come down to? (The one who picked Abi)

ReputationRep:
      Where the f**k did Amrita go?!!!! , she was the one of the main reasons why I would watch this show, to glare at the beauty of her, soo heartbroken! ahh well gotta get over that one :/

ReputationRep:
      Who's that new girl from the last episode, think she was a lifeguard? HOT!

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.