Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What’s something you know you do differently than most people? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I eat my main meals with a spoon and my dessert with a knife and fork.:gangster:

(Original post by Peachykeen09)
      samesies
      whats it like in mas?

ReputationRep:
      I CAN NOT go to bed and just go to sleep straight away. I can fall asleep straight away if I want, but I always just listen to music, read, play ds or something for about 10-30 minutes EVERY night, whether I go to bed at ten or four in the morning.

The only exception to this is when I'm extraordinarily ill, or if I have drunk too much and am completely off my face.

If I put my ipod on shuffle I can go from cannibal corpse to tangerine dream, to leona lewis, to Sunn O))) to Beethoven to David Bowie to Howard Shore to Lady Gaga to Napalm Death and not even bat an eyelid.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by blueray)
      whats it like in mas?
      sometimes it's rad and sometimes it ****ing suckss !
      but uhhh it's similar to england cause of the weather and stuff and yeah
      but uhh it's not like i want to live here cause i don't
      i can't wait to move..im going to travel all over esp england :cool:

(Original post by Peachykeen09)
        sometimes it's rad and sometimes it ****ing suckss !
        but uhhh it's similar to england cause of the weather and stuff and yeah
        but uhh it's not like i want to live here cause i don't
        i can't wait to move..im going to travel all over esp england :cool:
        I live in eng

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by blueray)
        I live in eng
        well i figured most people on this site do :holmes:

ReputationRep:
        I say "arks" instead of "ask".
        Obviously if I'm thinking about it I say it correctly, but if not I say it wrong.

ReputationRep:
        Use fork with my left hand even tho I'm right handed. I don't think it's common?

ReputationRep:
        I pronounce 'anyway' like 'annie-way' rather than 'ennie-way'. It's not that unusual but much mocked nevertheless.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by maskofsanity)

But then you can't estimate its strength as accurately :eek:
        I have honed to perfection my ability to judge the strength according to the colour of the liquid :smug:

ReputationRep:
        mm I love ketchup with pizza! Didn't think it was that common

I've been told I hold pens differently as well. I grip them in the middle rather than using my fingers to grip the bottom bit

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by kristinaalovesu)
        :shock: Me too!
        Naughty minds. :rolleyes::ninja:
        I would love to have a conversation with you then.

ReputationRep:
        I count this honey stars cereals to exact 100 pieces, pour milk then eat

Been doing since I was in class 6th

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by heartimplode)
        I eat cereal with a fork, rather than a spoon :rolleyes:
        how funnny.....don´t you own spoons? lol. just a joke. I think it takes so much longer with a fork.

strange things I do? I love everything which is spicy. chili and pepper is really needed in nearly all kind of meal. that makes my friends laugh when they invite me to dinner. They put chili and pepper directly next to my plate.

I love putting gummibears in the freezer. Frozen bears are tasty. :-) try it!!

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by LauriC)
        I think he meant spanish or mandarin being the most common language in the world...

And there are far more people in Asia then there are in Europe

And the Republic of Ireland is in Europe... They even use the Euro and everthing

Just sayin' :cool:

It was 2 different sentences it just sounded like I meant those places were out side Europe - I was just talking about places that spoke english. I put the UK in there and I obviously know that and Ireland are in Europe

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by I'm_Unsafe.)
        I have honed to perfection my ability to judge the strength according to the colour of the liquid :smug:
        Impressive :love:

i can use linux lol

ReputationRep:
          I write with my left hand.. and do must stuff left handed which most others do with their right hand..

My cousin can do that use both hands!
            well we all can i mean writing wise lol

ReputationRep:
            I'm right-handed but I always use a spoon with my left hand. Using my right hand to eat with a spoon actually feels wrong, even though I'm right-handed.

I also do this when eating finger food - I'll hold the bag of crisps in my right hand and eat them with my left, for example. :erm:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          What newspaper do you read/prefer?
          Useful resources
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.