Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cadence)
    Also - does anyone know if all the open offer letters were sent out by St Hugh's? I'm wondering if it means anything that mine was ...
    It means that St Hugh's has undersigned your offer, this means that if no other college gets a free space because everyone meets their offer, then St Hugh has to take you, even if this means they take more candidates then they anticipated. So open offers can be undersigned by any college.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayheyley)
    Cheers, I'll be refreshing track like crazy today then
    UCAS send u an email sayin Track has changed (mention it in case your email's any quicker to refresh like crazy )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shoshin)
    UCAS send u an email sayin Track has changed (mention it in case your email's any quicker to refresh like crazy )
    Thanks, I know about that so I'm checking both track and emails in case one is quicker than the other If I don't hear today then I'm definitely ringing the college tomorrow because this waiting is making me craaaazy.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

My track updated this morning too. I have an offer to read English at Lincoln. I'm very excited, it is such a relief for it to be confirmed now. Any other lincoln people on this thread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayheyley)
    Thanks, I know about that so I'm checking both track and emails in case one is quicker than the other If I don't hear today then I'm definitely ringing the college tomorrow because this waiting is making me craaaazy.
    omg how could you stand it for that long!!!

ReputationRep:
    I was accepted by Brasenose and majored in engineering. If there is anyone in Brasenose or eningeering, please feel free to PM me.
    BTW, I found little repl or information about Brasenose. a really low profile college?

ReputationRep:
    REST IN PEACE OXFORD kmt

ReputationRep:
    my track updated this morning too

weirdly I thought it might be a rejection from Durham...I actually would find it rather amusing if they now rejected me, as I really don't have any intention of going there after I got into Oxford...but nope, just lovely Oxford confirming that I have an offer, wooooo

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have an offer for Engineering at St Catz
    My track hasn't updated yet... I want it to hurry up so my offer is officially official!

ReputationRep:
    my ucas has not updated yet...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Habitué)
    Hello,

I'm interested in wondering what sort of offers Scottish candidates got for Oxford, taking into account Int. 2/Standard Grade and Higher's too, if possible.

Thanks very much!
    Well I got an offer of AAB at advanced higher, but i think if you only do 2 AHs then you can still get an offer of AA and they dont mind that. But it maybe depends on subject a bit i guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moritzplatz)
    my ucas has not updated yet...
    No change here either. Maybe later.

ReputationRep:
    I shall begin the 5 months of procrastination by posting here...
    Nothing's updated on my track yet, I had to send a form back confirming acceptance and I keep worrying I accidentally ticked the 'decline' box! I'm far too paranoid.

Oh I realised my subj isn't in my sig, Spanish & German!!

ReputationRep:
    Also, does anyone here know if you can just e-mail the college your exam certificates if you've otherwise got an unconditional offer? Or do you have to post it?

edit: eh, decided to e-mail anyway.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    UCAS Track updated At least now I know the letter wasn't a mistake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cysxmy)
    I was accepted by Brasenose and majored in engineering. If there is anyone in Brasenose or eningeering, please feel free to PM me.
    BTW, I found little repl or information about Brasenose. a really low profile college?
    I wouldn't call Brasenose a low profile college. Our current Prime Minister went there, for example!

It's in a lovely spot too, facing the Radcliffe Camera. You will love it

ReputationRep:
    Just got massively excited about a new email... Then it's from O2. Let down.

ReputationRep:
    SAFE! Unconditional on UCAS track. Fairly sure it wasn't a mistake now.

ReputationRep:
    i see ucas has been updated for some people. No update for me, so not official yet. i kind of don;t want an update, i'll have to actually begin to study to achieve the grades for my offer.

ReputationRep:
    Hey! If anyone has any questions about Maths/Hertford feel free to ask!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.