Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what just made u sausage :/.. cool cool thanks man.. and i already do dont i ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oloro1)
    ah when did u get offered the job?
    I got offered it the same day I had the interview like 2 hours after and I had my first day today!

I loved it to be honest. served so many customers.

(Original post by keryselise)
    how long did you have to wait for your induction after you got told you had the job?
    I had to wait a week an a bit. Processing checking references and all that.

I had my first day today love it so much. I love working the tills.

ReputationRep:
    ah what did u do for your first day and stuff? mines on thursday did they make u work 8 hours?

ReputationRep:
    i have a 4 hour contract I did EPOS which is till training.

ReputationRep:
    44 hours is that all? is that what u wanted.. ah cool whats epos

ReputationRep:
    Yea it was there when I applied. it's a Saturday job would have gone for the part time but it was up for advertising a week after my interview. So hopefully I will move up when that job becomes available again. I get chance for overtime and next week I'm working 13 hours.

ReputationRep:
    Ah cool so not too bad.. Im still puzzled what is egos? a separate job?

ReputationRep:
    EPOS is till training. I did it on my first day on Saturday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oloro1)
    Ah cool so not too bad.. Im still puzzled what is egos? a separate job?
    EPOS = Electronic Point of Sale, ie. the till system.

ReputationRep:
    Done it today i was on fire!

ReputationRep:
    Good good. I'm really enjoying it so far and I got paid today for last week

ReputationRep:
    Yeah pay is on thursdays which is great. i think till work is my have. and i can handle the pressure

ReputationRep:
    Well I had my interview on Tuesday, and I'm still waiting to hear. Does anybody know, will they tell me the news by email or phone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bittersweet16)
    Well I had my interview on Tuesday, and I'm still waiting to hear. Does anybody know, will they tell me the news by email or phone?
    I got my news by phone and it did take a week, they may take less time. After the phone call I then got the details of my offer and my induction emailed to me. Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aleathiel)
    I got my news by phone and it did take a week, they may take less time. After the phone call I then got the details of my offer and my induction emailed to me. Hope this helps!
    It does help, thank you.

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview last Saturday (6days ago) and still haven't heard back... Should I just presume that I didn't get the job? Do they contact you if you're rejected?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kasphlam)
    I had my interview last Saturday (6days ago) and still haven't heard back... Should I just presume that I didn't get the job? Do they contact you if you're rejected?
    i had an interview a couple of years ago and it took them 14 days to get back to me so i wouldn't worry.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know the notice period for Greggs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliasunknown)
    i had an interview a couple of years ago and it took them 14 days to get back to me so i wouldn't worry.
    And you got the job?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kasphlam)
    And you got the job?
    yeah, it takes ages because the person who interviews you has to relay back to personnel then personnel to someone else etc etc.

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.