This discussion is closed.
foreverstrong_97
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by shadab786ahmed)
Urmmm... No course not! why? and we shall! :eek:

You are aren't you....oh because usy posts here and he's in year 12 and soo....you do too!!...LOL yeah hopefully!!:awesome: :woo:
foreverstrong_97
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
:eek: we're* :eek: :woo:

Oh yeah.....by the way get used to it coz I normally talk in slang and so this is actually normal !! Normal is so long!!!:facepalm::smug:
L'Evil Fish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by foreverstrong_97)
You are aren't you....oh because usy posts here and he's in year 12 and soo....you do too!!...LOL yeah hopefully!!:awesome: :woo:
Oh yeah.....by the way get used to it coz I normally talk in slang and so this is actually normal !! Normal is so long!!!:facepalm::smug:
Lool!! So lazy these Londoners... Gosh! and yeah I have
foreverstrong_97
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Lool!! So lazy these Londoners... Gosh! and yeah I have

Ah!:eek: I can't argue there actually coz I am!:yep:....nooooo that's why their doing well!!:facepalm:
L'Evil Fish
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Foreverstrong.. Won't let me quote..

Lol, lazy bugger and urmmm... Only a few! We have double their amount for now! :smug:
foreverstrong_97
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Shadab its not letting me quote either!...:eek:

Anyhow yeah LOL I am I leave everything to the last minute!:unimpressed::facepalm::smug:.....yeah sure only a few yeah!!??:hand:.....good we need to be triple !! :woo:
L'Evil Fish
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Shadab its not letting me quote either!...:eek:

Anyhow yeah LOL I am I leave everything to the last minute!:unimpressed::facepalm::smug:.....yeah sure only a few yeah!!??:hand:.....good we need to be triple !! :woo:
Tut tut! I sometimes do... Rarely... need to do.my French :eek: cannot be bothered.. yeah like 5-10 posts! max!
Not triple! too.tired, night :woo: :woo: :woo:
foreverstrong_97
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Tut tut! I sometimes do... Rarely... need to do.my French :eek: cannot be bothered.. yeah like 5-10 posts! max!
Not triple! too.tired, night :woo: :woo: :woo:

Blud who are you tutting??....LOL do it I'm doing mine so you have to too!!!:smug: good no more than that! same my arms are killing me!:dontknow: bye night! :woo::woo:
L'Evil Fish
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Blud who are you tutting??....LOL do it I'm doing mine so you have to too!!!:smug: good no more than that! same my arms are killing me!:dontknow: bye night! :woo::woo:
You... I'll do it after results aah, all tha writing and designing night :woo: stayed up to reply :woo:
foreverstrong_97
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You... I'll do it after results aah, all tha writing and designing night :woo: stayed up to reply :woo:

Well excuse me!! ok but you best get it done!!:yep: same that's why I'm doing it now coz my drawings need to be perfect and it takes me forever to draw!!:facepalm::unimpressed: night!!:woo: LOL well done!
techno836
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Well excuse me!! ok but you best get it done!!:yep: same that's why I'm doing it now coz my drawings need to be perfect and it takes me forever to draw!!:facepalm::unimpressed: night!!:woo: LOL well done!
:hand: 2 rounds of 38 press ups and 7 pull ups after ... your arms dont know pain :L
techno836
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
i shall keep posting i want my 1000th post (it will be ' :woo: ' xD )
foreverstrong_97
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by techno836)
:hand: 2 rounds of 38 press ups and 7 pull ups after ... your arms dont know pain :L
LOL actually my arms do know pain....they have been injected with god knows what so many times through Me having 9 opperations and then having blood taken out coz I didn't eat properly when I was younger....so!!:hand::hand::hand::smug:
techno836
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
hey people ...
techno836
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
LOL actually my arms do know pain....they have been injected with god knows what so many times through Me having 9 opperations and then having blood taken out coz I didn't eat properly when I was younger....so!!:hand::hand::hand::smug:
haha ohh well i meant currently :L ... i hate having muscle ache ... feels like my arms are lagging :L
techno836
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
#980 and 317 xD we are close already
foreverstrong_97
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
haha ohh well i meant currently :L ... i hate having muscle ache ... feels like my arms are lagging :L

Oh LOL my bad! Aww I can't even do one push up!!:facepalm:
TGG_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Can someone explain grade fixing to me with an example please?
techno836
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Oh LOL my bad! Aww I can't even do one push up!!:facepalm:
s;okay ..haha and shadab says same thing yet is trying to force me to reach 40 by results day :L

(Original post by TGG_)
Can someone explain grade fixing to me with an example please?
it is just keeping the same percentage of people who passed last year the same ... so if lets say 54% got C< well that percentage is the same this year .. they arent letting it grow or shrink i dont think it reaally affects the A/A* ones though ..just D/C (saw it in newspaper .. but could be other way around ...affects A/A* not the C borederline :L )
foreverstrong_97
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
s;okay ..haha and shadab says same thing yet is trying to force me to reach 40 by results day :L

it is just keeping the same percentage of people who passed last year the same ... so if lets say 54% got C< well that percentage is the same this year .. they arent letting it grow or shrink i dont think it reaally affects the A/A* ones though ..just D/C (saw it in newspaper .. but could be other way around ...affects A/A* not the C borederline :L )

Oh wow you must be like [email protected]:awesome:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (863)
80.28%
Leave (212)
19.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise