Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Caretaker)
    heh so now you see why i did it to you and viv! well i guess i cant let your rouse go to waste so...

:eek: we SOOOOO do not! whydonyoujustshutupohmygod! yousodontknowanythinglikecositwa sjustmeandthisotherguyandhewasli keohmygodyouaresostuckupyoumedic andiwaslikenuhhuhyou*****andhewa slikeyouareracistandiwaslikeamib othered? Andthenmarie05wasliketellingthis guytofeckoffanditwaslikeohmygodh owdyoudothatcosiwaslikeohmygodiv emadesuchabadimpressionhowamigon nagetthissortedoutnowlikeanditwa slikesoeasyforherandiwaslikethat stotallywickedman!

oh and just in case you missed the reference (as you are quite slow on the uptake if i remember correctly! ) Yeah but no but yeah but...
    :stupid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g_n)
    how annoying =/
    *cough*:dito:*cough*

ReputationRep:
    Caretaker...you gotta tone down on the jokes and become a bit more serious. You are just bugging people now.

ReputationRep:
    I thought this was a *picture thread* :rolleyes:

(in other words, I'd love to join in the banter but there's no appropriate moment to join it, so I'm just throwing my weight around as thread starter :p:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rwmu)
    Caretaker...you gotta tone down on the jokes and become a bit more serious. You are just bugging people now.
    yeah i guess this is true actually... sorry again and this time i PROMISE not to make random jokes inappropriately anymore. If i do it again feel free to punch me! (not too hard though please!)

Im guessing noone here likes Little Britain then...

ReputationRep:
    yeah i guess this is true actually... sorry again and this time i PROMISE not to make random jokes inappropriately anymore. If i do it again feel free to punch me! (not too hard though please!)

Little Britain is genius (well its dragging on a bit now, but still) (did you hear that David Walliams is gonna swim the channel? :eek: crazy)

What you have to understand, Caretaker, is that people at Imperial have no sense of humour

(*waits for aggressive replies that prove his point*)

"Picture thread" ? btw.
    (not childish bickering thread :p:)

ReputationRep:
    ok so at least one person here understood that my post was supposed to be an impression of vicky pollard and not just me going a bit mental. And tbh i think we've got all the pics we're gonna get for 2006. i mean chances are pretty slim of anyone new finding out about tsr between now and sep.

ReputationRep:

you think too much :hmmmm:

and i dont watch little britain :thumpdown

ReputationRep:
    :eek: we SOOOOO do not! whydonyoujustshutupohmygod! yousodontknowanythinglikecositwa sjustmeandthisotherguyandhewasli keohmygodyouaresostuckupyoumedic andiwaslikenuhhuhyou*****andhewa slikeyouareracistandiwaslikeamib othered? Andthenmarie05wasliketellingthis guytofeckoffanditwaslikeohmygodh owdyoudothatcosiwaslikeohmygodiv emadesuchabadimpressionhowamigon nagetthissortedoutnowlikeanditwa slikesoeasyforherandiwaslikethat stotallywickedman!
    :rofl: awesome!

And thanx for the rep! You can win! You just have to try harder! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halfoflessthan50p)
    Little Britain is genius (well its dragging on a bit now, but still) (did you hear that David Walliams is gonna swim the channel? :eek: crazy)

What you have to understand, Caretaker, is that people at Imperial have no sense of humour

(*waits for aggressive replies that prove his point*)

"Picture thread" ? btw.
    (not childish bickering thread :p:)
    As funny as he may seem to some people, different people have different sense of humor. :p: Coupling is a lot better than little britain. U may disagree on this eh?

ReputationRep:
    nooooo! Jeff was a legend

Coupling is beaten by only one other comedy and that is the mighty boosh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rwmu)
    :eek: ......haha!

become a bit more serious?! Why should people become more serious when they don't have to! :p: Insanity is the way to go, my friend!

The Caretaker, are you just going to let people tell you how to be?! I personally think you have a great sense of humour!

ReputationRep:
    ok so that's two people who approve of my humour! thanks for the thumbs up, was getting really worried that at imperial id have to seriously bottle it in! And from past experience :p: i think its easier to not start arguing your corner and just give a little instead. especially as i thought everyboday was going to be disapproving and noone would back me... i know, its such a sad story... :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    wooo if i get the grades then Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry is mine!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    ok looks like i stand corrected about noone else posting pics this late on...

ReputationRep:
    nooooo! Jeff was a legend

HAHA, the mighty boosh. Its such a weird comedy....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marie05)
    :eek: ......haha!

become a bit more serious?! Why should people become more serious when they don't have to! :p: Insanity is the way to go, my friend!

The Caretaker, are you just going to let people tell you how to be?! I personally think you have a great sense of humour!
    Awww thats so sweet.

ReputationRep:
    ahh so that explains your avatar! i thought you were just showing off your er... "orientation"... :p:

[edit]does this count as a random joke? does this mean people can punch me now?

[edit 2]just teasing btw halfoflessthan50p (see i do tease other people too. not just marie05)

ReputationRep:
    ok looks like i stand corrected about noone else posting pics this late on...
    And again

Thought id join in...I'll (hopefully) be doing computing next year. Who else apart from the 2 people with photos up are doing it? I don't want to trawl through dozens of pages...
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Check the very first post of the thread - I'm keeping an index there for that very reason

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.