Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megjg)
    Anyone for business management?
    Me me me!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock&Roll)
    Hello lovely people I'm Tom, I'll be studying TV production at Harrow campus, as well as living at Harrow Halls. Hope to meet you all soon in a drunken haze!
    Hey Tom!

Woo a new TV student! I'm going to be a 2nd year TV student in September so any questions about first year fire away!

Welcome to the family

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megjg)
    Anyone for business management?

Me!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone studying Cognitive Rehabilitation MSc? I know it is usually an undergrad freshers but thought I would ask

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Im Luke, I have applied at the University of Westminster to study Business Management & I would be staying at the student court.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bapbabelubah)
    Me!
    (Original post by neelam-mirza)
    Me me me!!

Yay! i already know 3 other people that will be on the same course!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megjg)
    Yay! i already know 3 other people that will be on the same course!

That's great! I have four friends going to Westminster, and one of them chose business management as well, so I'm gonna have some familiar faces around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bapbabelubah)
    That's great! I have four friends going to Westminster, and one of them chose business management as well, so I'm gonna have some familiar faces around
    That's cool, better than not knowing anyone!

ReputationRep:
    Right, so is there anyone here who didn't get into Harrow Halls and needs to find a house?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hey guys i'm Hammad

did anyone moving into student court wembley think it's a tad bit expensive as well?! or is it just me lol

i live in london and want to stay in halls for uni life but not for £168 a week plus travel for uni!
    oh and im doing solicitors Exempting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruth0204)
    Hi, I'm doing Marketing Communications too.
    Yeah!, can't wait to meet you, Are you staying in halls?

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

Regarding MSc in Investment & Risk

I hold a degree with 55 per cent but I am re-appearing for Stage 3 since I faced some serious health issues last year. I have 'Keratoconus' due to which my grades suffered. It was diagnosed 2 years back (been suffering since 7 yrs). I have got my eyes operated and now I can read and write perfectly. And I would gain at least 60 per cent honors degree this year. And meanwhile I worked at American Express as a Credit Analyst to enhance my resume.
    I just wanted to know that do you consider work experience?

ReputationRep:
    I just got emailed, sadly was unsuccessful goin on the hunt now for private accommodation

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Sorry to intrude on your Fresher's 2013/14 forum, but I just wanted to say that if anyone missed out on Halls accommodation, especially Harrow Halls - we have a spare room in our house in Harrow for the next year. It's within walking distance of Harrow campus and very close to Harrow on the Hill and Harrow & Wealdstone tube stations.

We are three Westminster students going into our third year studying Radio/TV Production.

Let me know if you're interested! Rent is £112.50 per week (£450 per month) I can send you across photos and more details too.

Enjoy Freshers!
    Sarah

ReputationRep:
    Hey there
    I'm Diana, doing Psychology in Regent Campus.
    Unfortunately not gonna live in Westminster's student accommodation, and hopefully it ain't gonna be social suicide haha.
    Anyone else in Psychology? Really excited to get to know the people around !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DianaFleser)
    Hey there
    I'm Diana, doing Psychology in Regent Campus.
    Unfortunately not gonna live in Westminster's student accommodation, and hopefully it ain't gonna be social suicide haha.
    Anyone else in Psychology? Really excited to get to know the people around !!
    Another Psychology Student yay! I've seen three other girls doing this course too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bethwarren95)
    Hiii, my names Bethany and I'm going to be studying Film and Television and will hopefully be living on the Harrow campus! x
    Hi Bethany! My name's Dira, I'll be doing Film and Television too!! My application for Harrow was unsuccessful tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RacheyTV)
    Hey Lee!

I'm studying TV production at the moment at Westminster and I'm going onto my second year.

I'm also going to be looking after new students in September so if you have any questions now about the course or university then let me know!

Rachel
    Hi Rachel!

I'm Dira. I'll be doing Film and TV production Do we get to collaborate and stuff?

ReputationRep:
    What is the difference between a standard en-suite room at harrow halls compared to a large en-suite room?

ReputationRep:
    This may sound stupid but with the tickets for some of the fresher events..........what is an early bird ticket?

Does it entitle you to early entry like at a festival or is it just on sale earlier?

I'm interested in the Ministry of Sound event, so will i need to buy an early bird and a normal ticket or just early bird?
    thanks for the help.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.